chapter 27

Dear readers,

I'm sorry I havent updated lately I have been reading a few books: Alone. (By Suddenl Tragic) and Love Forever (obsessed-with-vamps) . They are really good books and I couldn't stop reading them. but i have also been writing so i will be updating. I have all the way to chapter 30 i just have to find time to update and i might be able to get only 2 chapters written tonigh.

Yours truely,

Theblackwerewolf <3

_____________________________________________________________

Alix's POV

"You both'll make good parents." John said to us with a smile.

"Thanks." Max said with a smile.

John stood as he nodded.

"Alix my dear can I please speak with you?" John asked.

"Um...sure." I said pulling myself up out of Max's lap.

I kissed Max's cheek.

"I'll be right back." I whispered then followed John out the door and to the empty living room.

"You're parents are the Alpha's in Clearwater Flordia, carrect?" John asked.

"Were." I carrected. "They diead ten years ago."

"You mean to say Jessica and Austin are Alpha's?" He asked. "Yes sir." I answered.

John frowned.

"Did you ever have an older brother?" He asked.

I nodded.

"His names was Brandon, why?" I asked with confusion.

"Was his full name Brandon Flynn Ashwood?" John asked.

I nodded.

"Come we must speak wtih Max ." John said.

We walked back to the office.

"Max where's your bata?" John asked.

"Right here." A deep voice said from behind us.

I turned around to see a guy around twenty two. He reminded me of my father.

I then walked over to Max who wrapped his arms around me.

"Babe, this is my bata Brandon Flynn." Max said to me softly.

I bit my lip. He had the same name as my older brother. He was wven the same age.

"Brandon this is my mate, Alix Lightwood." Max said.

"Lightwood?" Brandon asked in shook. "As in member from the Lightwood pack in Clearwater, Florida?"

I nooded.

"we're you the Alpha's daughter?" He asked.

I nodded again.

"But that was ten year ago, now." I answered. "Alpha Lightwood died along with his mate."

"Who's the Alpha now?" Brandon asked.

"His name is Austin Lockheart." I whispered looked down.

"Why aren't you Alpha?" He asked softly.

Max tightened his arms around me.

"Brandon stop questioning your Alphafemale!" Max snapped.

Brandon flinched.

"Max calm down." I whispered to him

Max sighed, sat down at his desk and pulled me with him.

"Dad why do you need my bata?" Max asked rubbing his hand over my slomach.

John looked at Brandon who nodded.

"Because...Alix, Brandon's your..."

"Brother?" I inturupted.

Both Brandon and John nodded.

I smiled and stood.

Brandom walked over to me and hugged me tightly. He nuzzled his face into my neck and whispered. "I've missed you so much."

"I missed you, too, Brandon." I sat back on MAx's lap and then asked. "Are you gunna want the pack back from Austin?"

"No, I'll let you have it seems how I how I like being bata." Brandon said.

Max cleared his throat.

"How would you like to be Alpha?" He asked. "You and me side by side running both packs, together?"

Brandon looked at Max in astonnishment.

"Isn't that against every law known to werewolves?" He asked.

Max shook his head.

"No but even if it was Alpha's can bend, break, or even change rules and/or laws oto fix to their likings." Max said. "The only thing Alpha's can not change, or bend, or break is the fact that an Alpha has to have an Alpha female by his side which means you'd need a mate my friend."

Brandon sighed loudly.

"What if she died?" Brandon asked.

"Then I'd ask if she had a twin?"

"Why?" Brandon asked.

"Because I thought Noah and I were mates. Noah is also Max's twin brother. And legand has it..."

"That if you are mated to some one who has a twin then that particular one may not be your true mate." Brandon finished.

"Max is my true mate." I answered. "SO when Max askes if your mate had a twin he's saying the other might be your true mate."

Brandon nodded.

"Then my second mate would be Nicole. As in your best friend who's a girl. Her twin sister was  my mate before she dien."

"Nicole?!?" I gasped.

Brandon nodded looking down.

"Who's Nicole?" Max asked.

"You know how Austin set up the mates for Noah and I?" I asked softly.

Max nodded.

"Paul was mine while Nicole was Noah's." I answered.

Brandon's head shot up.

"Say what?" He asked in a growl.

MAx smirked as so did I.

"She'd your true mate." Max said.

"How do you know?" Brandon questioned.

"Because you haven't even met her and you're already jealious if she's with another guy?"

"Oh." Brandon said softly looking down. "How will I meet her if she's all the way in Florida?"

"Max give me your phone?" I ordered stiking out my hand.

Max reached inot his pocket and pulled out his blackbarry.

"Babe what do you plan on doing?" He asked.

By now Brandon and Jaohn had sat down acrost from us.

I dialed a number I knew by heart.

Two rings then an answer.

"Hello?" A voice said.

"Hey Jessica." I said. "It's Alix."

Both Max's gaze and John's snapped up to my face.