chapter 9

Alix's P.O.V.

As soon as we got home I went to take a shower. In the bathroom I had a pair of pj's and a towel ready. I turned on the water and just as I got ready to get undressed I saw something that made me somewhat scream.

"Alix?" Noah called from the door. "You okay, Angel?"

"Yeah, I'm fine I just saw my eyes" I giggled. "It shocked me that's all."

Noah chuckled.

I looked in the merrior and saw Noah's mark on my neck.

"Oh and I love the mark on my neck." I giggled again as I undressed.

"I hope you do that will be on you neck forever." Noah laughed.

I jumped into the shower and let me just tell you the hot water felt amazing.

Noah's P.O.V.

I went to my room after talking to my Angel. I laid down and slung an arm over my eyes. I always knew something was off about the man I called my father and now I knew the reason. He wasn't my father after all. Wait my mother had said Austin had done the whole split my mate and I up because I wasnt his son. My mother said the same thing happened between her and my father but they were split up before I was born. Why was Austin really doing this to Alix and I. She is the rightful Alpha and since she is my mate so am I.

I let out a heavy sigh. Why must this be so difficult? I didn't want to think of that know.

I stood up. Might as well start packing if we are leaving tomorrow. I went to my closet and pulled out my suit case. Damn I haven't used this since the day Alix and I moved her when we were fifteen. It's hard to believe we would have been living her for three years in about three months. The reason we moved here is because my Angel was reminded about her family. She lived with my family and I for five years and she couldn't take it so my parents bought us the house and said she could live there if I went with her to keep her safe. Which I have kept her safe and I will continue to do so.

I didn't realize I was just standing there looking at my suit case till I looked down. I moved away from it and began to grab my cloths, stuffing them in the suit case. My suit case was half full by the time Alix was done with her shower. She poked her head in my room.

"Hey what are you doing?" She asked me.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Just packing." I answered.

Alix gave a weak smile.

I was saddened by the thought of her beging hurt like this.

"Angel we dont have to leave if you dont want to." I told her. "My mother thought that we would just be happier if we didn't rush this. And trust me thats the last thing I want to do to you is rush you into something you arn't ready for."

Alix pushed my door open and walked over to me. Damn she looked so adorable in short shorts and a tank top. She came right up to me and hugged me.

"I want to leave I'm just scared Austin will find us." She whispered. "Noah plus we haven't heard from Max latly. He was threatening to take me away from you and make me his t-t-trophy."

Alix shuddered at the thought and I tightened my arms around her. I would never let that jackass touch her. Or even harm her in anyway. If he did so his head wouldn't be on his body much longer it would be on the ground in a pile of wood burning along with his body after a few silver woods I may add in there.

"Stop." Alix whispered.

"Sorry." I whispered. Damn that's right she can here my thoughts every now and then.

Alix burried her face into my chest.

"You know I would never let him or anyone for that matter hurt you." I whispered into her ear. "I don't even care if I'm the one who hurt you, I wouldn't stand for it.."

"I know." Alix whispered.

I pulled away and pulled off my suit case of my bed and dropped it to the ground.

Alix crawlied onto my bed just as I laid down with her. She burried her face into my chest and began to silently sob. I stroaked her hair trying to calm her. I knew she was scared...of Austin...of Max...of moving to Boston where we would practicly have to start over...of us possibly getting caught...of us not being together...of her being with someone else. I tightened my arms around her as I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I hate it when she's so scared like this it worries the hell out of me.

Alix finally cried herself to sleep and I just laid there watching over her. I wasn't about to let  her go. And I wasn't about to let anyone take her from me. They'd have to kill me before taking her from me. Again I tightened my arms around Alix. I then rested my head on hers and closed my eyes trying to rest but not fall asleep.