chapter 31

Alix's POV

By the time I awoke it was around ten in the morning meaning Max wasn't asleep beside me because he was up already doing his Alpha business. I slowly sat up before literally bolting to the bathroom just in time to puck.

"Gosh I hate morning sickness." I wined to myself as I wiped off my mouth, stood and went to brush my teeth.

Someone knocked on the bedroom door then called. "Alix? Are you awake?"

It was Nicole.

"Yeah." I called back as I stepped out of the bathroom.

I was just about to crawl back into bed when Nicole called, "Okay good Max wanted to speak with you."

I moaned crawling into bed. 

"Tell him I don't feel good."

"I'll just tell him you're just pregnant." Nicole said laughing.

I smiled to myself.

I dozed off or at least I think because the next thing I knew I felt the weight of someone next to me and arms go around my waist. I felt lips press to my mark and then felt the movement of a whisper.

"So I hear my girl isn't feeling so well." He whispered and I felt the smile playing on his lips.

"Morning sickness." I whispered turning in his arms to face him. "I hate morning sickness."

Max chuckled and gace me a peck on my lips.

"I blame you." I giggled.

Max tightened his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my neck as he whispered in a small laugh. "I would apologize but I'm not really sorry."

"Niether am I."

"So I was thinking...we need to pick names for our kids. Plus we need to pick the date for our wedding day." He said softly.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"So we need two girl names and a name for a boy." I told him.

"What names do you like?" He asked.

"Um Sam." I told him.

"As for a boy name or a girl? He asked.

"For a girl." I answered.

Max frowned.

"You like it better as a boy?" I asked.

Max smiled.

"Yeah." He said.

"Okay so I guess its Sam for a boy."

"Yep." He said with pride.

"Um what about Lizzy?" I suggested.

Max shook his head.

"What about Renee? Or Jamie? Or Lily?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"No to all three." I giggled.

Max smiled.

"What about Tristain and Riley?" Max asked.

I kissed him.

"I love them!" I squeeled.

Max chuckled.

"So it's Sam, Riley, and Tristian." I said with a smile. "We will just have to deside their middle names later."

Max tightened his arms around me as he nodded.

"Now that we've got our children's names picked out we need to figure out when we want to get married." Max said. "How about this...before or after the triplets are born?"

"I, um...before." I answered. "But when is the question now."

MAx sat up pulling me with him.

"Well the due date it..."

"A week before christmas." I answered. "So it will be with in three weeks, their birth, I mean."

Max nodded.

"Can we get married next week?" He blurted.

I gasped.

"Oh...wow...YES!"

___________________________________________________________

Dear readers,

I hope you are enjoying this book. Um I'd just like to ask you all if you would check out my new book Enemies or Not?

Yours truely,

Theblackwerewolf <3