chapter 14

Alix POV

Max lead me to the meadow where I ran into the middle of it to look around. It looked amazing. And he was right the grass was softer here. There were flowers if yellows and blues and purples theat covered the meadow.

I was suddenly pushed to the ground. I turned human and saw Max hovering over me still in wolf form. As soon as my eyes met his, he turned back into a human. He was hovering over he, His hand on either side of my head. He was grinning down at me as he licked his lips causing me to let out a small giggle.

I looked up at him.

"Max?" I whispered.

"Yeah Alix?" He whispered back.

"We know we're true mates but...I couldn't even look at N oah the way I'm looking at you now." I whispered.

Max frowned.

"I was hoping this would't happen." He whispered. "That's why I said we should just stay away from eachother."

Max looked away from me.

I reached up and touched his cheek turining him to face me again.

"What happens if Noah finds his true mate?" I asked.

Max grinned.

"I'd get all to myself." Max growled.

I giggled and pulled Max down to kiss me. The kiss started off with a strange hunger. It was passonet and intence. Max lickedmy bottom lip which I happily opened letting Max's tognue slide in.

Max lowered himself on me, his erection derectly where he wanted it to be. Max growled with satisfaction when I gasped and thrusted my hips toward him pushing his erection into my just the slightest bit. My hand moved down Max's chest, my fingures slightly trembling over his abs.

MAx grinned kissing down my jaw and to Noah's mare where he instantly growled at and nibbled on it wanting to make it his own mark and not his brother's.

"This mark should be mine." He growled.

I whimpered softly.

"What would Noah say or do?" I whispered softly. "I want my true mate's mark. I want your mark."

Max smiled lightly.

I felt his canines grase my skin but I could tell be was holding back.

I whimpered slightly at the feel. I wanted him to do is so badly. I wanted him to mark me. To make me his officially.

Max pulled away and kissed me.

"I can't do this to Noah." He whispered pulling away to stand. "And I can't do this to you."

I looked away bitting my lip trying not to cry.

Max sighed and pulled me to my feet. He took my face in my hand.

"I'm gunna find Noah's true mate." He whispered kissing me. "I'm doing this for us. So we can be together."

I smiled and gave a small nod.

"Okay." I whispered.

"Come on lets go back." Max said before he transfored into his black wolf.

I did the same and we ran back to get our clothes. I pulled on my black skinny jeans that were bleached and a black tank top. Max had on a pair of khaki shorts and a marron botton up shirt.

I bit my lip. He looked really sexy expecually when he was leaning on a thick tree trunk eaiting for me. He pushed himself off the tree and walked up to me. He had a small smiled on his face as he looked down at me.

"I'm gunna talk to Noah. I'm not gunna say anything about you and me but I want to know if he cares for you." He whispered before giving me a quick kiss then we walked together to the packs house.

Noah was on the couch with a girl sitting a little to close to him. I grinded my teeth as Max stiffened next to me but adimaticly lossened up with a small smile on his perfect lips.

Now that's his true mate. Max told me mentally.

I smiled lightly but it faded when the girl jumped to her feet and ran over to Max throwing her arms around his neck.

Max laughed softly.

"Hey Angel." He whispered pulling away to kiss her forehead.

I grinded my teeth.

"So how's the boyfriend?" Max asked pulling away. Apparently the girl was Max's best friend.

The girl frowned.

"That bad, huh?" He asked

She nodded.

"Can we fo to your room? I need to tell you what happened" The firl whispered looking away slightly.

"Sure thing, Angel." Max said softly leading her down to his room.

I then went to sit with Noah who sighed heavily.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh it's nothing." He assured me.

Noah stood up and pulled me with him.

"Let's go home."