Chapter 5

__________Alix's summer dress___________

Alix's P.O.V

I awoke to my phone alarm going off to get ready for schol I felt slightly crushed s oI opened my eyes just enought to see I saw being crushed by half or Noah's body. Hehad a leg slung over mine and his arms around my waist pulling my up against his chest. He was breathing down my neacke and his lips pressed against my skin.

My alarm was still going off and that's when Noah maoned in my ear. His weight was gone for a moment. The alarm shut off and then the weight was back and with him grumbling something that sonded like "Damn phone."

I snuggled closer.

Noah tightened his arms around me.

"We don't have to get up quite yet." He whispered.

I nodded.

"Only five more minutes." I whispered as Noah kissed my neck.

"Okay, Angel."  Noah whispered.

Five minutes later I felt Noah sit up. I turned toward him barrying my face in the side of his leg.

"Come on time to get up." He chuckled.

"Five more minutes." I groaned.

Noah was suddenly gone.

"Noah!" I bulted up in a sitting possition.

Noah chuckled he was standing right there at the end of the bed.

"You did that on perpose!" I hissped as he continued to chuckled.

"Well yeah I had to get you up some how." Noah said sitting back down next to me.

I frowned but leaned forward pressing my lips against his check. I began to pull away but Noah's hand shot up to my neck stopping me. He  looked at me with a frin as he leaned forward crushing his lips to mine.

I pulled away.

"We have to get ready for school." I pouted.

Noah chuckled but  made not attempt to move.

"Noah!"  I moaned.

He frowned.

"Why can't I see that sexy ass of yours?" He asked.

"You perv." I giggled rolling my eyes at him as I got out of bed.

Noah moaned loudly and rolled out of my bed.

"Fine." He laughed. "You win!"

I giggled.

"Plus you can't see this sexy ass." I called as he shut my door.

"You'll let me see it soon enought, Angel." He called back as I slipped out of my clothes and into a white, light blue, and purple summer dress. I pulled on a pair of my white sandels.

I walked into the hall and to the bathroom where I began to brush my hair. In the merrior I saw Noah appear in the door way. He was wearing a pair of his wripped dark blue jeans taht looked black and a tight grey v-neck t-shirt. He looked really sexy.

"See anything you like, Angel?" He asked with a grin.

I blushed causing him to chuckled.

"I thought so. And you know what I could stare at that ass of yours all day." He chuckled. And I noticed there was a hint of lust in his eyes.

"I'm mated to a perv." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Damn that's sexy!" He growled.

"What?" I asked turning toward him.

"Just knowing your mated and I'm the lucky guy who gets you." Noah smirked.

"Whipe that smirk off your face." I giggled.

It was Noah's turn to roll his eyes at me.

"I love you, Alix." He said softly.

I walked over to Noah running my hand over his chest.

"And I'm in love with a sexy bad boy." I giggled.

Noah let out a protective growl.

"Who is he, I'll wrip his head off." He growled.

I giggled.

"I'd like to see you try to wrip off your own head.." I said.

"Oh." Noah said.

"Jealous much?" I asked.

"Ha." Noah gave a guilty smiled.

I kissed his ckeek and pulled him to the kitchen where I grabbed an instant breakfast drink. I never did eat in the mornings. Noah on the other hand had to eat in the morning even if he didn't want to. He and his football team worked out in the mornings. Noah made baken. The smell of that stuff smelt so good but I hated the taste of it.

I ranto the living room to grab my messanger bag. Noah walked in for his backpack. He was eating a peice of baken. He always ate those things really fast.

"Ready to go?" Noah asked.

Noah alway took me to school since we live together and go to the same school.

I nodded.