chapter 30

Noah's POV

I remember myself pulling Angel tightly to me. I remember closng my eyes ready to fall asleep. That was all  remembered after my amasing night with Angel.

I woke up around five thirty in the frucking morning. Why do I wake up so damn early?!

I heard Angel moan.

I chuckled to myself as I tightened my arms around her.

"Don't laugh at me." She mumbled into my side.

"Who said I was laughing at you?" I asked.

Angel moaned again and snuggled closer to me.

"I'm cold." She whispered.

I pulled the covers around us tighten and then pulled Angel closer to me just as we both dozed off again.

Alix's POV

The day was a beautiful fall day filled with bear trees and cp;prfi; fall leaves crunching, sounding the foot steps of someone coming. I lay ther silently listening to the foot steps in te leaves draw near. I opened my eyes just in time to see Max drop down next to me with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Let me take you out tonight." He said to me. "Please?"

I looked up at him.

"I'd like that but where will you take me?" I asked with a hint of a smile.

"Now that my dear is a suprise." Max said leaning over me, pressing his lips to mine. "And if I told you it, it would ruen my suprise that I'm giving you>"

"I'm getting something, too?" I asked.

"Maybe." Max answered.

I frowned.

"What?" Max asked.

"You really don't have to give me anything." I told him.

"Oh you're getting something and it's because I love you that I'm getting you a gift." He said softly.

I sighed.

"Okay." I said.

Max smiled then stood. He stood above me with his hands out stretched to me.

"You coming with me or what?" He asked with a smile.

I took his hand.

"Are you sure you can lift me up when I have this baby belly?" I asked.

Max chuckled and pulled me to my feet.

I nodded and let him pull me inside to his office. He sat at his desk and pulled me into his lap.

Around an hour later I stood up from Max's lap, grinned at him then walked away to out room so I could get ready for our date. I went to out walk in closet and went over to my side so I could find a really sexy dress for Max. I found a beautiful slimming strapless black dress. It sparkled when the light touched it and had a small 'v' shape at the top of my breasts, just enough to show a little bit of cleavage. I slipped it on and felt the satin like marterial on my skin. I was very comfturable, though it was skin tight showing my belly bump which made me look five months pregnant even though I was nearly a month and a week pregnant.

The next thing I heard the door to the bed room was closing I poked my head out of the closet just in time to see Max slip out of his black t-shirt showing off his six pack. He tossed it toward our clothes hamper and spotted me staring at him.

I blushed as he smirked at me.

Max walked over toward me and found a morron button down shirt. He slipped it on then pulled a pair of black off the clothes hanger.