chapter 21

Alix's POV

I was restled onto the bed. I looked up to see Max hovering over me licking his lips. His eyes filled with lust as his mouth twitched into an almost evil looking grin.

"Finally we get yo finish what  we couldn't in the meadow." He said, his voice husky.

 I let out a small giggle as I circled my arms around his neck pulling him down to kiss me. As soon as his lips meet mine it was a feirce and passionate kiss. At first Max's hands were on either side of my head but he then let one go explore my body. His hand moved slowly over my breasts and down my stomach. He found the helm of my shirt and  slipped his hand under it., his hand moving back up.

Max bit my lip demanding entrance. I opened my mouth in a gasp as his thumb slowly rubbed over one of my breasts.

Max pulled away letting out an iritated grow as he grabbed the helm of my shirt and roughly yanked it over my head. His eyes instantly landed on what lie behind my black lace bra. His hands snaked around my waits pulling me up to him. My stomach was arched toward him and he bent down to kiss me. Some how he managed to slip out of his shirt with only breaking our kiss to pull it over his head just to toss it onto the floor. When his shirt was off I pressed myself up against him.

Max let out a low growl as he kissed me. I pulled away grinning at him then went to his chest and started to press random kisses everywhere. As I did this Max found the back of my bra and unclasped it pulling it off me and tossing it to the ground.

I pulled away to look at Max.

Appearently he liked what he saw because he let out another low growl. He pulled me to him and kissed me. Not long after his kisses roamed down to my neck then down to my stomach only lingering at my breasts. As he stopped his kisses just below my belly botton and looked up at me with lust in his eyes. The lust in his eyes were mixed with love as he pulled my pants down leaving me just in my underwear. When my pants hit the floor I knew it was time for his to go. I reached for his belf just as Max's lips found mine. I fumbled with his belt buckle and finally the botton and zipper of his pants. Max pulled away long enough to pull off both his pants and boxers then my underwear. He laid us on the bed afterwards.

"You want your pack back because I can give you a child. We could join the packs together." Max whispered in my ear as he positioned himself at my entrance.

I let out a small maon.

Max growled in response.

Max pushed all the way in causing me to gasp as pleasure hit me.

Max grinned as he set up a rhythum.

I made a pleasured sream muffling it in Max's neck/

"F-f-faster." I panted under him.

"Only for you, babe." Max whispered crushing his lips to mine as he picked up his rhythmic pace.

I gasped in between kisses as I shuddered in pleasure.

Max and I both climaxed at the same time. He then collapsed beside me, careful not to crush me under his weight.

I snuggled into Max's chest as I tried to control my breathing.

Wow! that was amazing! Oh I hope Max and I have a child together. I hope we just created a child while making love to eachother.

Max kissed me.

"I love you, Alix." He breathed.

"I love you, too, Max." I whispered.

_____________________________________________________________

Dear readers,

This was my first time writing a sex scene so if its not that good you know why. I have some questions for you though.

1. Should Alix be pregnant?

2. Should Max and Alix join packs ifs she has a child and gets her pack back?

3. If Alix is pregnant should she have a boy or a girl?

4. If Alix is pregnang should she just have one child or have twins?

Yours truely,

Theblackwerewolf <3

Mate me or break me (Watty awards 2012)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara