chapter 17

Alix's POV

Shortly after Max and Noah put pau; somewhere to wake up at then they went to tell John who had over a hundred werewolves surrrounding the house now. MAx and Noah walked into the house.

"Can we tell him now?" Angel asked Max.

I looked at AMx with confusion.

"About earlyer." He said. "About what I said after our run."

"Oh." I whispered.

Noah looked pissed.

"Noah don't worry I already know who your true mate is." Max said sittng next to me.

Noah instantly cheered up.

"Who is she?" He asked.

"She's human." Max said.

"I don't care." Nosh said.

"Would it bother you if I told you that she was my best friend?" Max asked.

"No." Noah answered.

"Angel now you can tell him." Max said.

Angel bit her lip and looked at me. I smiled at her to help her along.

"Say it." I urged.

"I, um...Noah I'm your mate." Angel whispered.

Noah's grin widened.

"Now if you hurt my best friend, I'll rip your head off even if you are my twin." Max warned.

"Same goes for you, too." Noah laughed.

Angel stood and walked over to Noah who pulled her down to sit with him.

"So how'd you know you and Alix knkow that you two are true mates?" Noah asked.

"Max showed up in one of the rooms when I was looking around earlyer. He told me about the lagand. I wasn't sure how thatworked but I wanted to know who my true mate was so he kissed me." I whispered to Noah. "We knew instanty but we also knew that I was yours and I had your mark. So we walked away from eachother."

"Was that why you were acting so weird?" Noah asked softly.

I nodded.

"Then on the run we found eachother. I cursed at myself for not staying away from her, but I couldn't. I tried." MAx said softly. "I saw your mark on her neck and I wanted to make it mine but I couldn't. I told her that I'd find your true mate before i Did that. And when Angel was sitting with you I knew your true mate was her."

Noah nodded.

"I guess you can replace my mark with yours seems how I'm not her true mate and I ahve mine." Noah said softly.

MAx smiled.

I yawned.

"Go to bed." Noah told me.

I nodded and stood.

"Where'd you put my suit case?" I asked. "I thought I had it by the kitchen door."

"It's behind the couch." Noah answered.

"Thanks." I whipsered. "Max can you please help me carry it to my room?"

MAx stood and walked over to me.

Max's POV

After I helped Alix suit case, she lead me to the room she and I ahd made out in. She really like this room?

I smiled to myself as I set down her suit case.

She crawled into bed snuggleing up in the covers. I walked over to her kissing her forehead. She slowly opened her electric blue eyes that were mixed with the color or Noah's eyes. I wanted them to be my eye color mixed in with hers. As if reading my thoughts Alix turned her neck to show the mark. I put my mouth over Noah's mark and bit down. The sweet taste of her blood filled my mouth. I pulled away after a moment and kissed my mark. MY MARK!

Alix turned to look at me and that's when I saw her golden brown slivery electric blue eyes turn a lime green that srtinged into electric blue eyes.

"Damn I love you, Alix." I whispered to her.

Alix smiled sleepily up at me.

"I love you, too." She whispered back.