Chapter 4

Alix's P.O.V.

I awoke in strong muscular arms except we were moving. I slowly opened my eyes to see Noah.

"Where are you taking me?" I yawned.

"To your room, Angel." Noah said looking down at me.

Noah looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked him softly.

Noah looked away.

"That guy just left as soon as he got bored with you." Noah said through clinched teeth.

"Noah you do that to girls all the time." I frowned as I yawned again.

"That's different." Noah protested. "Plus you're my best friend no one does that to you."

He was really cute when he got all protective like this.

"You're kinda cute when you're being all protective." I yawned instantly cursing myself for those words. Noah's my best friend for crying out loud.

Noah chuckled.

"And you're kinda cute when you're asleep." He laughed.

I softly hit his chest.

"Shut up." I moaned as I felt heart rise to my cheeks.

"I made you blush." Noah laughed as he gently laid me down onto my bed, his body pressed into mine.

Noah and I were breathing heavily. My breaths slightly speed up as I felt Noah's lips brush mine. Just from that one slightest touch it sent a wave of desire through my entire body. Noah was pulling away and I couldn't stop myself from whimpering.

"Noah?" I opened my eyes to look as him as I spoke.

Noah was slightly above me his eyes a golden brown with silver highlights in them. They were staring at me then my lips the back at me.

"Hmm?" Noah breathed.

"Kiss me." I whispered.

Noah grinned down at me as he leaned his face down into mine. His lips pressed softly agianst mine at first but when I snaked my arms up Noah's chest and around his neck was when Noah slid his arms around my waist and licked my bottom lip. I opened up letting Noah's tongue slip into my mouth.

I moaned softly causing Noah to growl.

I suddenly pulled away.

Noah frowned.

"No frowning you have a mate, remember?" I whispered suddenly saddened at the thought.

Noah's weight was suddenly off me. When he was hone it felt like my heart was being ripped out and I whimpered because of it.

Noah stopped in the door way. His hands clinched into fists. I stumble out of bed to go comfort Noah. Why'd I have to bring up his mate?

Because you love him!My wolf growled at me.

"Noah?" I whispered.

Noah turned around to face me. He scooped me up in his arms and crushed his lips to mine.

"I know I have a mate but it doesn't matter if I'm kissing out because you are her." Noah whispered against my lips.

I gasped and pulled away in shock.

"I-I-I'm your mate?" I questioned.

Noah looked away with a nod.

I was trying so hard to bite back a smile but I couldn't. I threw my arms around Noah's neck and barried my face in his chest.

"No wonder you got pissed off at me this morning." I whispered.

"I wasnt pissed at you." Noah said softly incircling me into his arms. "I was pissed at the fact that you had a lunch date. And then...then I saw you kiss the damn bastard and it just pissed me off even more."

As Noah spoke he tightened his arms around me.

"How do you think I felt when I saw you walk in with the slut and then kiss her. Noah, I felt like I was going to be sick." I cried into his chest.

Noah tightened his arms around me and barried his face in neck.

"I felt the same way as soon as I walked in." He whispered. His lips brushed against my neck causing me to shiver. "I'm sorry. Angel. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I should have told you we were mates earlyer but like I said last night I was scared."