chapter 12

Alix's POV

I was looking around for Jessica. Oh, I hope she comes to say good-bye to Noah and I. Right now Noah and I sat in the airport waiting for both Jessica and our plane to be called.

I kept looking around for Jessica but saw no onw. Noah put a hand on my knee.

"Calm down, Angel." He whispered in my ear.

I sighed softly.

"Noah?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" He said.

"What are you thinking about meeting your father?" I asked softy.

Noah shrugged.

"I don't know." He answered. "I guess I'd be happy. I don't know the guy. I guess I'll be happy to get to know him."

I smiled.

"It'd be nice to meet your father." I said with a small smile derected up at him.

Noah smiled just as they called. "Seven o'clock flight to Boston will be departing in five minutes."

Noah and I stood then walked hand in hand to get on our plane.

I sighed softly as Noah and I sat side by side waiting for the plane to take off.

                                                                             Noah's POV

It was around six in the morning by the time we arrived in Boston. Alix was asleep on my shoulder which had also fallen asleep a few minutes ago. Alix  was snoring slightly. I shook her shoulder gently.

"Alix we're here." I whispered. "Time to get up."

Her eyes fluttered open then she groaned.

I smiled.

"I know you don't like to wake up early but we hace to get off the plane. My dad will ber picking us up soon."

Alix nodded against my arms then pulled way and yawned.

I smiled at her and stood pulling her up with me. I put my hands on either side of her waist and gently pushed her down the isle.

We grabbed our suit cases as soon as we were oout of the plan. I then began the search for the man who is my father bt I've never meet him let alone seen a picture of him, so honestly I had no clue who I was looking for.

Noah? I heard a voice call to me mentally.

My eyes swept over a group of people.

Noah to your left. I'm the one standing with a group of teenagers. They're part of my pack. The voice said.

Dad? I asked.

Yes. The voice said just as I spotted a mane surrounded by around six or seven teenaged guys.

"Come on." I whispered to Alix, gently guiding her over toward my father.

"Noah." He said as soon as Alix and I reached him.

I smiled.

"Boy's take the luggage to the trucks." My father ordered a few of the teenaged boys.

Two or the boys came up to us and took our luggage. In the prosses they wound up checking our Alix.

I growled  my warning to them.

They flinched and hurried off to the trucks with our luggage.

My father laughed slightly.