Chapter 2

___________________Picture of Alix to the right_____________________

Alix's P.O.V.

I awoke the next morning around 9:30 am. I snuggled into something heard up surprisingly comfortable. I opened my eyes to see that I was in Noah's arms snuggled up into his chest. My head was on his chest and I could feel and hear the steady beat of his heart.

I heard Noah sigh before I felt his arms tighten around me. He took in a deep breath then loosened his arms around me. I snuggled deeper into Noah's chest wanting him to tighten his arms around me again for some reason.

I both felt and heard Noah chuckle.

"Shut up." I moaned pushing myself up and grabbed my pillow to throw it a Noah but he wound up strattling me and forcing my hands over my head.

"I don't think so, Angel." He whispered in my ear.

"Get off me Noah, I have to get dressed for my lunch date." I giggled trying to squirm out of his grip but Noah's hands tightened around my wrists and his body stiffened over mine but he wasn't even looking at me.

"Ow! Noah that hurts!" I cried softly.

Noah looked down at me.

I flinched at the way he looked at me and I guess that was what snapped him out of whatever. Noah's weight was instantly gone.

"I'm going out for a drink." He growled as he left my room.

What was his problem? He's never acted like this before. And honestly I've never seen him like that before and frankly that side of him scared me to death. It looked like he was about to murder somebody. I've never seen him look like that before. He was so...angry. But why?