Chapter 13

Alix's POV

It was around noon by the time we got to the house we'd be staying at. Noah got out of the truck and pulled me with him to the house.

My jaw dropped as soon as we stepped inside.. It looked beautiful, to me the insides looked like they belonged inside of a castle. Now son't get me wrong the out side looks like a castle too but the inside was just so indescribable.

"Go look around." Noah told me. "I'm gunna talk with my father for a minute or so."

I nodded and began to look around. My search began wwith what room would Noah and I being sharing. I found a perfect bed room for us but when I stepped into the room I saw some one.

Max.

I backed away from him.

"Alix listen to me please. I'm not here to hurt you." He told me.

I stopped for a moment.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

Max walked over to me puling me into the room then shutting and locking the door behind us. Our bodies were inches apart. Max's breath coming slow and hot onto my face. Max had his hand on either side on my head. I was looking up at him and he was looking down at me. There was something about this moment that made me want to snake my arms around his neck and pull him down to me pressing my lips to his.

Max gave a small laugh.

"And why dont you?" He asked me with a smile.

I blushed.

"Alix you hace two mates." He whispered to me. " Legand says if you're mated to someone who has a twin then that other twin is also your mate."

I gasped.

Max sighed.

"But only one of them is your true mate but..." Max trailed off making his hands on eithere side on my head into fists.

"But what, Max?" I whispered.

"You'd have to experiment with both of us." Max hissed in a whisper. "And the male mate is very possesive. Alix it kills me to see you with Noah. The reason I threatened Noah is because he took away the one thing I needed and wanted the most to make me happy in life."

"Max." I breathed.

Max pressed his forehead to mine.

"I envy my brother." He whispered. "He gets you even if he is your true mate or not."

I placed a hand on his chest.

"Then wouldn't you both have a second mate, too?" I asked.

Max shrugged.

"Not sure." He whispered.

"And these experaments I'd have to do?" I whispered wondering how I was giving into him so easly.

He's your mate. My wolf told me.

"Let's see if I can help." Max whispered grinning softly as he leaned down to press his lips against mine.

I gasped but all to soon began kissing him vack.

Mac groaned and after around five minutes began to nibble on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth letting his tongue slip into my mouth. Our tongues battled for domanance which Max happily won.

Max pulled away and began trailing kisses down my neck to where Noah's mark was at.

Max sighed.

"The only thing we cant experement on is the sex. My brother's already marked you which also means he's yours and you're his. And that I shouldn't even be trying to get you." Max whispered against the mark.