Chapter 10

Noah's P.O.V.

Alix was so adorable when she was sleeping. I had just woke up and it was ten minutes before the alarm would go off to get us up and ready for school. I kissed Alix's forhead and slowly slipped out of my bed. I grabbed a change of clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. We'd be leaving here tonight. And that's what makes me feel so bad. Because of me brining her to my parents house yesterday we have to leave. Fuck the man I used to call my father!

I clinched my hand into finsts wanting to punch a wall but I knew that would wake up my angel. I unclinched my fists and made my way to the bathroom.

Alix's P.O.V.

I woke up with no Noah laying next to me. I bolted into a sitting possition. Did he leave me? Did he leave me like he's left all the other girls? He couldn't we're mate's. He marked me just last night. Would he really leave me?

I heard someone chuckled from the door was of Noah's room.

"Why did you think I left you?" Noah asked.

I looked over at him then looked away.

"Sorry you we just...gone and I..."

"Thought the worst?" Noah interupted.

I nodded still not wanting to look at him.

"Angel look at me please." He pleaded.

I looked over at him.

He was walking over toward me.

"Angel I know that will be the first thing you think I would do is leave you...but Angel that is my past now. Yes I was a player and I know it will take a long time to trust me like that but I will not hurt you and give you my word for that." Noah said.

Noah kneeled down beside the bed so he was looking up at me. He took my hands in his own.

"I love you." He whispered not looking away from me.

I smiled.

"I love you, too."

Noah stood up and pulled me off the bed.

"You have to get dressed." I laughed. "We have school. And we might as well tell our friends that are werewolves that we are leavng."

My smile faded as I gave a small nod.

Noah took me in his arms.

"I hate do this to you." He whispered into my ear.

I kissed his cheek.

"It's for the best." I whispered.

"I know it is, Angel." He whispered back.

"Noah?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said pulling away to look at me.

"Why do you call me Angel?" I asked as I blushed.

Noah chuckled.

"Because every devil needs an Angel." He laughed.

"So you think your the devil?" I asked.

"No really." He said. "Ok that was a bad way to put it. How about this? Every bad boy needs an Angel."

"Sound better." I laughed. "Although you we never a bad boy when we were kids."

"Yeah around you." Noah said.

I frowned.

He laughed softly.

I pulled out of his arms and kissed his cheek before heading off to my room to change.

Thirty minutes later we were on our way to school.

*************************************************************************************************

Dear readers,

Sorry the chapter is short. Um the next sence will be at there school and I will be bringing in Noah's best friend Paul who is a year older and Alix's best friend Nicole who is a year younger. Now what Noah and Alix dont know yet is that Nicole and Paul have a big part in there lives Not gunna say what that part it. I will let you geuss that one

Love

Theblackwerewolf <3