Chapter 7

Alix's P.O.V.

The run was fun and very stress releaving. When we were done I transformed back into a human.

"Sexy ass you got there." Noah chuckled.

I jumped and rushed for the tree but Noah Caught my wrist in his hand and spun me aound to face him. He was naked just like me. I closed my eyesquickly to stop myself from looking over hs sexy body.

"Damn Angel you look sexy." Noah growled.

I opened my eyes which was a mistake because I instantly did a full body scan of Noah.

"See anything you like, Angel?" He asked with a chuckle.

I blushed.

Noah took a step closer, our body's pressed together. I could feel every part of him. Even feel him start to get an erection which made me blush even more knowing I was causing it.

Noah grinned down at me and began leaning forward slowly. When I felt his lips on mine I moved my hands around his neck deepening the kiss. Noah licked my bottom lip but I wanted to tease him so  I didn't open my mouth. Noah then nibbled on my bottom lip and when I still didn't open he growled and pressed himself against me causing me to gasp which he took full advantage of and plunged his tongue into my mouth.

Noah groaned.

I moved my hand down to Noah's chest and began tracing the out line of his toned body causing Noah to groan again and that's when hi picked my up and put me down on my back on the ground. His body on top of mine as he kissed down my jaw and to my neck. He then started to kiss and lick where he wanted his mark to be on my neck. I felt his canines extend. I moved my head to the side for him. Noah grinned against the spot and bit down.

I gasped as pain hit but was soon replaced with pleasure.

When Noah pulled awy he kept lickng the wound. By now I was beginning to pant under Noah who was breathing heavily as he moved down to kiss and massage my breasts.

Imoaned closing my eyes and grabbed a fist full of his jet black hair. Noah then moved back up to my lips as he possitioned himself at myentrance. He was pushing in slightly each time we kissed.

"Noah! Alix!" A voice called, it belonged to Jessica.

Noah let out a growl as I whimpered wanting to continue.

"Noah! Alix!" Jessica called again. "Where are you gus? I'd like to talk with you both!"

Another growl came from Noah then he looked over his shoulder calling. "We'll be there in a minute mom! We jst got done with our run let us get dressed!"

"Sure thing sweety!" Jessica called.

"We'll finish this up later tonight." Noah said huskly.

I whimpered.

"I know." Noah whispered kissing my. He then stood up and pulled me to my feet.

We then got dressed.

*********************************************************************************************************

Dear readers,

I'm so sorry I ended my chapter like that but I guess I want Noah and Alix's first time to be specail and not in the middle of a set of woods. Please review and tell me what you think. Oh and should Noah and Alix really get married and have a child so they can be alpha's or should then run off together?

Love

Theblackwerewolf <3