Chapter 6

Noah's P.O.V.

Damn she looked sexy! And wow I could tell her now that she knows she we're mates. I smiled to myself and took her hand in mine. as I drove. I looked over at her to see her dress was slightly riding up. I swallowed hard and looked over her body then finally to her face which I couldn't see because she was looking out the window. The thing about mates is that we can feel the others emotions and her emotion was...wait why was she so sad?

"Angel what's wrong?" I asked softly squezzing her hand.

Alix shook her head and sniffled.

I pulled over and got out of the car. I jogged over to her door to open it and found her with tears rolling down her cheeks. I didn't say anything, I couldn't. I just took Alix in my arms and held her tightly letting her sob.

I finally couldn't take it anymore.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"Alix barried her face into my chest.

"What-What's today's d-date?" She asked.

That's a strange thing to say seems how I asked what's wrong but I answered. "It's November fifth. Why do you want to know, Angel?"

And that's when it dawned on me. November fifth was the day her parents, the Alpah's of out pack, died beacuse a set of hunter's killed them seven years ago. She came to live with me and my parents who were beta's and now Alpha's because Alix couldn't be alpha untill she's seventeen and has found her mate. Oh God we're Alpha's! I shook that though out of my head that didn't matter right now.

"Angel." I breathed. "I'm sorry, I know it's tough."

Alix sobbed and I let her.

"N-Noah?" She sobbed.

"Yeah?" I said softly.

"W-w-we're Alpha's." She sobbed.

"I know we are, Angel." I whispered stroking her jet black hair. My fingure's running softly though her hair.

After a few minutes her crying stopped and her heavy breathing slowed, I pulled back to see that she was asleep. I let her go and slowly shut her door. I walked over to my door and got in. I also dicided that she's not going to school today. I'm taking her to my parents.

Alix's P.O.V.

I awoke in a familiar room. I lowly sat up to see that I was in my old room. Old rooom meaning the rom I had when I lived with Noah and his family agter my parents were murdered by hunters.

I got out of bed and realized I had a killer headache. I rubbed my head moanng.

Noah? I called mentally.

I'm hear. I'm in the living room with my parents. How ya feeling? He asked me.

I feel fine. I'll be down in a minutes. I said softly.

I stood up and walke to my door. I opened the door up and stepped into the hall just as Noah's little nine year old sister, Sara skipped into view. A smile spreed arcrost her face as soon as she saw me.

"Alix!" She cried with happiness, running toward me.

She hugged me.

I gave her a tight squeeze.

"Hi Sara." I smiled.

"Come one! Noah, Mommy, and Daddy are down stairs." She said happily pulling me down stairs and into the living room.

Noah was lounged on the couch with an arm over his eyes. Austin, Noah's father sat in a recliner watching a football game. Noah's mother, Jessica was sitting with Noah, stroking his jet black hair.