Sam wiped her nose looked at Mala and smiled; ''What is there for breakfast...and is Chasni up''

Mala ; ''Breakfast Poha...and no she sleeps like a giant...I am tired of her...don't know how will she attend classes in US''

Sam gave a broad smile; ''Aunty I will wake her up...and will pack an alarm clock with her...will join you and uncle for breakfast'' Sam got up and walked in to complete the mission of waking Radhika up.

Same Day Evening

Since Neil had heard of Arjun's interest in Radhika he was restless...he knew Arjun will find her

sooner or later...Radhika was not the one to fall for anyone not even Arjun...she used her brain more than her heart...But once Arjun knows Jai Khanna loves Radhika...he will do anything to get her and hurt Jai...and Radhika was about to Join NYU...same university where Arjun was pursuing his MBA...Neil prayed they shouldn't cross each other at any cost...he wanted his buddy safe....finally he decided to speak to Radhika...he dialled her no. Radhika answered; ''Hi handsome...what's up''

Neil couldn't help but Smile; ''Where are you''

Radhika; ''College...why?''

Neil; ''Is Sam with you...?''

Radhika; ''No...she left for RYTHYM...I am not going today had some work ...but why''

Neil; ''Can we meet...now''

Radhika mischievously; ''So you finally agreed to consider me as a prospective girlfriend......yessssss ....I knew it''

Neil; ''Shut up...I am coming to pick you...stay there''

Radhika suddenly saw Jai in the Campus searching for something...she quickly hid behind the wall; ''Neil be quick...Jai is here...and I am in no mood of romance''

Neil laughed; ''Ok darling...will be there is 10 min''

US New York City Arjun's apartment...7:00 AM

It had become a habit for Arjun to watch Radhika's dance video every time he could...she was becoming a drug for him...an undying thirst ...he wanted her ...and as Neil had refused to let him know anything about her...it had fueled in interest in her ...he had his ways...he could get this easily done..one call and Prerna will happily tell him the name...but he did not want to hurt Neil...he decided he will get things done secretly...there never had been a girl who said no to him...once he finds her ...she will definitely fall for him...and he can get over with it...Arjun picked his mobile and replayed the video...he again moved his finger over the screen...''I will find you''...Arjun had a strange hunger for this dancing swan in his eyes.

Arjun dialled Nandini again ...she answered; ''Wow!!...am I dreaming...my brother called me 3rd time in a week...''

Arjun; ''tell me her name...I know you are aware for her'' Nandini cursed herself for sharing the video with Arjun.

Nandini; ''Arjun...stop being a pervert... I told you she is Neil's friend...and dare you do something wrong...she is a very good girl''

Arjun; ''Calm down Nandu...I really like her...what's wrong in a friendship...if she can be friends

with Neil why not me''

Nandini didn't know what to say...she took a deep breath and replied; ''Listen Arjun...she is exactly what I used to be... and I don't want one more innocent soul to be destroyed..hope you understand''

Arjun kept quite; ''Sorry Nandu...didn't wanted to hurt you...I will not cross any of my limits''

Arjun disconnected the call...but in his head he had taken the decision ''Sorry Nandu...but I can't resist her...I will get her''.