Chapter 26: Settled

Start from the beginning

I sighed.

"Look, I don't know why you want to think of an idea for revenge when you're not even in the right state of mind right now." I said starting to get irritated. Eunji stopped spinning and looked offended. "No, why would I be?! Is that a problem, Jimin? Is it wrong of me to be a little out of it after just finding out that my boyfriend's ex girlfriend just killed my mom?!" Eunji yelled and I could see her eyes getting watery.

I instantly felt guilty.'I shouldn't have said anything.'

We continued to look at each other with her feeling offended and me feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry." We both said simultaneously looking down then back at each other. "I guess this whole thing hasn't only affected you." I said amittedly as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I guess I acted a bit overboard. I just...I just can't let her get away with it." She said bringing her knees to her chin. "And we won't. I'll promise you that." I assured her.

My mom came in with concern hidden behind a smile, "You guys doing alright?" She asked peeking her head in the room.

Me and Eunji looked at each other then at my mom, "Yes." We said. My mom nodded, "Good. Just making sure." She said and left closing the door.

"Well," I began. "About my idea?"

Eunji nodded. "That would definitely be the other option. But how are we going to do that. We don't have any proof." She said. "Yeah I suppose that is true...but," I began to think. "But what?" She asked.

"One thing that I do know about Sohyun is that even though she acts all tough and scary, she is definitely a wimp when it comes to work. Especially dirty work." I said.

Eunji furrowed her eyebrows. "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked confused.

"What it means is that she had someone else do it for her."

Eunji took what I said and gave one big nod as if it made sense. "Who do you think it was?" She asked.

I shrugged. "She has many people around her that act and dress the same way she does which means they are most likely to help her in any situation they could." I told her.

"We just have to find out which one helped her." Eunji said and I nodded. "Now how are we going to do that you say? I say that we wait til' tomorrow then we can corner her dumb little followers and intimidate them with questions til they give in and confess." I said proudly.

"Ooh, since when have you become such a genius." Eunji said to me with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I've always been a genius." I smiled nice and proud.

She giggled.

"As much as I'd love to, I just won't be able to rest peacefully until Sohyun gets what she deserves." She got up and sat down at the end of my bed. "Don't worry. You won't suffer long. She'll be receiving it sooner than you think. Then you can rest assured." I said with a smile as I sat up and wrapped my arms around her making her giggle and look me in the eyes.

It was a nice quiet moment we had just the two of us gazing into each other's eyes.

If only we could stay like this forever not having to worry about anything, not think about anything at all but this moment right now.

'I haven't had the time to actually realize how grateful I am to have Eunji back in my life. This time I'll make sure to hold on to a bit tighter. I won't let anything or anyone seperate us again.'