TEN HORRIBLE THINGS THAT HAPPEN ALL AT ONCE

Start from the beginning

"What?! Can't you even get my name right?! Look I even had plans for forgiving you for what you did to me in the restroom. But-",she cuts me in the middle and her tone rises a few octaves.

"What I did in the restroom? You must be grateful for I saved your life in there and if not for me you would've been in hospital by the time now bleeding to death", she squeals. Her anime profile goes well with her squeaky rat like voice. I burst out laughing all too suddenly. Am I hysteric, oh yeah! And I stop laughing all to suddenly.

"You saved me? You of all people stopped me from embracing the floor. You know how lonely the floor is and what we do in return for it to be holding us right on the surface? We just stomp and stomp. At least I am good hearted trying to motivate the Earth and you stopped my from doing that.

You loo girl I am sentencing you to be my slave for the rest of my university life and you will always sit here in this table with my friends and bleed to death with my rants", I adjust my hair and settle in my seat except that someone has pulled it behind and I land on the floor for the second time today.

It hurts. My back. Tears spring to my eyes with the pain that has now formed and I am unable to get up.

"Should we call a crane?", Tom asks everyone and they all nod and burst out into laughter. Ah! My butt hurts. The only person who seems undisturbed is The Green boy for he is busy chewing his sandwiches.

I spring up on my feet with a jerk and get the biggest book lying on the table and smack it right on his head.

"Thomas! Tommy! My goodness what's going on in here?! What are you doin' wreckin' up the house? Get outta here you pug nosed old messin' good-for-nothin'! ", I say in the mommy voice imitating Tom and Jerry. Payback is a bitch and I love her. And I don't need a scientist to figure out who pulled the chair.

•••••••••••

It is a huge mission to spend the rest of the day sitting in the class because my butt hurts. I squirm and find excuses to stand up from my seat. Thankfully the day is over and I pray that the detention doesn't involve sitting.

I slowly poke my head into Mr. J's office. I look around. Messy desks totally covered with files, loads and loads of them. It is gloomy and dull and reminds me of vampire residence.

"How long are you going to stare at my office Miss Winchester? Is it so beautiful that you're dumbstruck! In you come young lady and start clearing this mess", he yells at me snapping me out of the trance.

I don't know where to start. This looks like what happens when I clean my cupboard. Papers and papers. I stare at it wishing that I had a wand and clear this mess by magic. Wingardium Levios. Is it Leviosa or Levios. Who cares, I'll create a new spell!

"Excuse me J", calls a young voice from the door of the office. There stands another young professor, she is short and thin and her profile looks like a broken barbie doll. But Barbie dolls are beautiful and she is not.

"Yeah! ", Mr. J drawls in the most flirty voice he could manage. Gross! This man has no taste. Why would a hot man like him fall for a broken Barbie doll. Forget I said hot man.

"Well I was wondering if you were free? ", she says flirting batting her eyelashes. She looks like that vulture in Tom and Jerry.

"Of course I am! Am I of any help to you young lady? ", she giggles at him. Makes me want to throw up.

"I have plans for the evening and this young man here was late to class today, so I was um.. wondering if you could take charge of him for today. I'll compensate some day. Thanks a lot J", she doesn't even wait for his response and pushes that so called young man inside the office and leaves.