Secretly Famous Part 21

Part 21

I feel excited about meeting my new friends, but also because Matt is sitting so close to me in the car. I don’t want to keep my hands off him and he smirks at me.

”Mind reader,” I breath into his ear. I let my lips touch his warm neck. Delicious.

”It’s easy to read you Molly, especially when you are in this mood,” he says with amuse in his voice.

”Hmm…” I smile. ”I don’t want to live a day without you.” I rest my hand on his thigh. I know I should get a grip, but it is impossible to keep my hands off him.

”I’m driving Molly.”

”Just don’t kill us.”

He pushes me to my side of the car. I huff at him.

”Relax sweetheart. Don’t make plans with your friends if you want to stay in bed.”

”I don’t need a bed. Can’t you park somewhere quiet and…”

”I’m not sleeping with you in a car when Lilee is right here.” He states determined.

”Fine, are we there yet?” I tear my eyes away from him and see that we are arriving at the aquarium. Eric’s little group of friends are waiting for us in the parking lot. It looks like they just arrived too. ”Matt, there is something I want you to do,” I tell him slowly as I remember a thought from yesterday. ”You should go out and have fun with your own friends, maybe go away for a few days. I can manage Lilee. It will be hard for you to do that when I go on tour.”

He looks straight into my eyes and I feel myself melting into a pool at my feet.

”You’re unbelievable,” he mutters as he park the car perfectly. He leans in and gives me a kiss to kill for. I moan into his mouth but he breaks away too fast. ”Let’s meet these friends of yours.”

I leave the car on weak legs. Damn Matt to play with my emotions! My whole body is burning after the kiss and it isn’t fair that he can look so cool, like nothing even happened! I carry Lilee out of her seat to the stroller Matt is setting up. She is warm in my arms, I press her closer to me and tears starts to prickle in my eyes and he looks at me with surprise.

”What is it now?”

”I can’t believe how happy I am!”

”Of course you are, I’m taking care of you.” Matt says it like it is the most natural thing in the world.

I guess I still can’t take anything for granted between us. It feels like someone is going to take him away from me and I want the most time possible with him. I don’t know why my hormones are acting so strange lately, but becoming a mom did change me.

”Are you happy Matt?”

”Of course I am, I have the worlds prettiest girls in my life.”

I put Lilee in the stroller and we walk up to the waiting group of people. I introduce Matt to them and they also dive into the stroller to look at my baby. I give Eric a hug.

”It’s nice to see you again,” I tell him.

”It’s nice to see you too. You don’t work out too hard right?” he asks caringly.

”Oh no, I feel great!” I flash him a smile. ”Lilee and I was out walking yesterday and we ran into the Steel family. Oh my gosh those little boys are so cute. They were all over the place.”