Chapter 60

Years Later

Alex's p.o.v

I sat in the kitchen with a cup of tea in my hands. Bringing it up to my lips I let the heat spread throughout my body as Marcel walked in.

"Morning babe" He smiled kissing my lips once I had put the cup down. 

"Good morning" 

He walked to the fridge and opened it, pulling out eggs and orange juice. I walked over to the sink and placed the empty cup in the sink, only to hear a small whimper from behind me. I turned to find a little brown haired, green eyed girl sniffling.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" I asked walking over to my daughter. 

"I had a nightmare, that you and daddy weren't together" She sniffled. 

"Oh, sweet heart that would never happen" Marcel smiled walking over to her, placing and arm under her small body and lifting her up onto his shoulder. 

"Are you sure?"

"I promise"

He set her down on the table while he prepared her a glass of milk. His hair was combed up into a quiff like Harry used to wear his, a black shirt fit snug at his chest along with a pair of jeans. I couldn't help but stare. My life had changed so much since high school. 

For one, we had bought a house in the far skirts on England. We also got jobs, jobs that we love dearly and are greatful for. Our family was also starting to take off with our first born girl Scarlett. Everything was perfect, exept that we haven't heard from the rest of the gang in a while. 

Sure we met up every once in a while, but other than barley seeing each other we haven't heard from them. It scared me, and intrigued me at the same time. I wonder where they are, what they are doing if they have families or if they're just happy. 

"Hey babe" I said to Marcel, he turned his attention from Scarlett and smiled at me.

"Yes"

"Have you heard from the rest of them at all?" I asked. He looked into space, thinking before nodding. 

"They said they wanted to meet tomorrow, just to check up" He smiled. I sighed releived that they hadn't forgoten about us and nodded, walking out of the room.

~~~~~~

The next day

We piled into the car and drove off to a local park. I honestly couldn't wait to meet up with our friends again. It was agonizing not hearing from them, we would have called but we didn't know if they were busy or not. 

"Mummy, where are we going?" Scarlett asked.

"To meet up with uncle Harry" I smiled. She seemed content with the answer and stared out the window again, her curious green eyes darting everywhere. Marcel placed a hand on my knee and smiled reasuringly. I placed my hand on his and stared at the ring.

Honestly I couldn't beleive that my life changed this much,

Marcel's p.o.v

I pulled up in the park and parked the car. We climbed out of the car and watched as Scarlett zoomed off to Harry and Kate. Harry, didn't exactly work it out with Chloe and they ended it but aperently Chloe is off on a world tour with HER husband. 

"Hello lovely" He smiled down at her as Alex and I walked over to them hand in hand. 

"Well if it isn't the 2 love birds, still madly in love are we?" Niall asked, standing up from sitting with Alison. 

"Along with you 2" Alex teased. He chuckled as he brought her in for a hug, which she returned gratefuly. I looked back down to Scarlett as she ran off with Harry's child Darcy, who was playing in the shade of a nearby tree. 

Her brown curls falling at her shoulders while her brown eyes stared content at the dolls she had in her small hands.

"How've you been?" Harry asked placing an arm around me. 

"Great actually, Where are the rest?"

"Zayn and Perrie are off by the pond, Liam and Danielle are on a walk, and Louis and Eleanor are on the swings with James" He shrugged.I smiled, noticing Louis and Eleanor pushing a small boy on the swing. They hadn't aged a bit.

"Wanna eat?" He asked. I nodded and walked over to the table laied out with sandwiches, burgers, carrots, celery, and hot dogs. Along with mustard, mayo, ranch dressing, and sweets for the kids. I picked up one of the sweets and chewed on it content. 

"Mummy, uncle Marcel just ruined his lunch!" Darcy wailled.

"Did he?" Alex cut in looking away from Alison. Darcy smiled and pointed towards me, as I chuckled at her reaction of me eating the sweet.

"Bad Marcel, give me that" Alex scoulded. I pretended to be upset and sat at the end of the table in "shame" as I saw her finish off the sweet out of the corner of my eyes. 

~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, now we were all laying in the grass scatered as the kids still played. James became aquanted with Scarlett and they began to push each other on the swings while Darcy made flower crowns in the grass.

James matched a lot of Louis charecteristics. He had the same sandy colored feather hair, along with his blue orbs, but he still seemed like Eleanor in the same gentle manor. 

"You ok babe?" Alex asked. I looked at her and sighed, placing a kiss on her lips. 

"What was that for?"

"A thank you"

"For?"

"Saving me, I would have never thought my life would be like this"

She blushed and I pecked another kiss on her nose, making her smile even more. I honestly would have never thought that I would end up being married and starting a family. If any one had asked me my junior year of high school were I would see myself now, I would have said:

"Lying in a ditch while Harry beat the absoulute shit out of me"

But now, if anyone asked I would simply answer:

"With Alex"

I would have never guessed that the new girl (who I thought was a spy from Harry) would be my girlfriend then my wife. My beautiful wife, who I love dearly. And have a child with, A wonderful child who we love so much. 

I guess I'm surprised that my life turned out like this. But i'm also grateful.

"I love you" I whispered. Alex turned to me and smiled. The inocent smile I couldn't get enough of. 

"I love you too" 

The End.

Ok this is the ending to the story, and I feel kinda proud. This story has gotten so many reads it's amazing. I'm Sorry That it took so long to update, but I was just debating wether to just publish the epilogue or give you guys closure. So here is closure. The epilogue will be up soon and then the shout outs on a different "chapter". Thank you so much guys, this is my first successful fanfic and I'm really happy with it. 

I love you all so much.

~Brenda