Chapter 2

Alex's p.o.v

I looked over at Marcel out of the corner of my eye, confused and a bit worried . He had a black eye and a swollen nose. He didn't seen like the athletic type so it couldn't have been sports. And his notes on math seemed to say that he was very smart so maybe that was it. He was bullied, I know how that feels.

I stared blankly at the white bored, I wasn't in the mood for anything right now. All I needed was lunch, I was starving. Turing to the clock I glanced at Marcel once again, he looked so sweet and kind. His brown vest fitting snug on his chest matching along with black trousers, shoes, and glasses. He had the geek look down to a science, and it was well....cute.

I could hear the bell ring loudly and all of the class zoom out. Leaving me and Marcel alone. Packing my things I could feel something staring at me. I glanced up to find Marcel staring at me intently, immediately looking down blushing once he saw my eyes.

"What?" I asked smiling. He looked back up at me shyly, only to look back to the ground.

"People here at school r-rarely t-talk to me, so when you did....I-Im just m-making sure you're not faking or sent by my brother" he stuttered. Wow, that's depressing.

"Why don't people talk to you?" I asked. He looked up at me, his eyes looking a bit shinny. Like if he was about to cry. His next move caught me off guard. He darted out of their like if their was a fire. I stared blankly at where he stood, seeing his book in the floor. I picked it up and ran out to the hall, looking everywhere for him.

Marcel's p.o.v

I dashed away, unable to continue to talk to Alex. I couldn't trust her, for all I knew she was sent by Harry to get to me. All that could be heard in the hall were few insults from remaining students and my echoing footsteps. I turned to see if I was being followed by her only to smack into something.

"OWIE" a familiar voice shouted. I looked to see a distressed Leeroy on the ground rubbing his temples.

"Sorry Leeroy, didn't mean to do that" I apologized standing up and extending my hand to him. He took it gratefully, wiping off his ripped shorts. He was the only one I trusted, mainly because he didn't really have what it took to be 'popular'. His fashion was a bit different, small shorts that were ripped all around the leg, a white jumper with blue stripes on the chest, and a bright pink headband. Not to mention his blonde hair that had a distinct bowl haircut.

"No problem, ugh same outfit again?! What have I told you, fashion is everything" he wailed examining my body. I never knew if that was the case or just an excuse for him to check me out.

"Yea because you're the perfect example for fashion" I chuckled. He gasped offended and snapped his fingers beginning to walk away, I grabbed hi hand not wanting him to leave me alone.

"No wait, I'm sorry. I feel a little distressed right now" I apologized. He nodded excepting my apology, before we began walking to lunch.

-----------------

We usually skipped lunch, until teachers forced us to eat. I grabbed my tray of food and walked to the far corner table, or known as the 'outcast table'. We sat and ate in silence staring at our food.

"This food is so disgusting! I hate it" Leeroy sighed. I nodded looking at him, hearing the smash of the cafeteria doors. I looked over only to find no other than Alex.

Alex's p.o.v

I walked into the cafeteria panting, I've looked everywhere for Marcel. I examined the room, finding him in the corner of the room sitting with another person with bright blonde hair and a pink headband. I smiled and waved to him, directing all attention to him again like in class, wow people must not be accustomed to him. I walked over to him being stopped by another boy who looked almost identical to Marcel. Except for the quif of brown curls, Ray bands, and posey.

"Hey their I'm Harry, want to sit with us" he smiled directing me to the rest of his friends. One boy with a striped shirt, and sandy brown hair sat next to Harry along with a girl with long flowing hair. On her side sat a purple haired girl on a boys lap who had black hair and a quif. The other side to them sat a boy with small amount of hair with a girl that had an amazing amount of curly brown hair. And finally a blond boy in a tank top with a girl on his lap. The girl was very pretty, long brown hair and green eyes wearing a bright green Aeropostale shirt.

"No their doesn't seem to be much room for me" I smiled politely beginning to walk towards Marcel who was still staring at me. Until something grabbed my arm.

"Well you can sit on my lap like Alison and Perrie." Harry smiled.

"No, please let me go. I have someone to sit next to" I explained pointing to Marcel. His eyes widened.

"My loser brother! No one talks to him" he said angrily pulling me to his lap. I smacked his hand causing him to release me, and everyone at the table to gasp. I walked toward Marcel, not acknowledging what just happened. I sat across from him and the Blonde boy smiling.

"Hi" I sighed, still smiling. He stared at me like if I had three heads, while the other boy dove right in.

"Hi their lovely, I'm Leeroy and this is Marcel" I shook Leeroy's hand and looked back to Marcel.

"What did you just do!" Marcel whispered. I shrugged.

"I shook Leeroy's hand" I said hesitantly. He sighed.

"No not that, with my brother. He's going to go after you know with all he's got" he said worried.

"I don't care, he isn't getting to me. He's a bit rude" I shrugged. For the first time I heard Marcel chuckle.

"Ok, but you ruined you're one and only chance to being popular!" Leeroy wailed.

"I don't want to be popular if it means being rude" I smiled. They looked at me shocked.

"Lets drop the subject I just wanted to return your notebook Marcel but know I just want to talk to you" I smiled pulling his notebook out of my bag and handing it to him. He took it hesitantly and smiled.

"Ok lets talk" Leeroy cut in.

Harry's p.o.v

"What just happened!" Alison asked. Niall Shrugged, looking at me shocked.

"Mate, you ok? Do you need us to go teach your loser brother and friend a lesson?" Zayn asked. I shook my head, looking over to her. I saw my brother chuckle at her.

"I don't think he's the cause, but I do want to get to know her some more" I smiled.

"I'll become her friend, and tell you about her if you like" Alison suggested.

"I'm going to need all of you girls to do that" I added. They nodded.

"She's going to be a challenge" Louis sighed.

"But I like that" I said looking over to the mystery girl. I Marcel smile widely, I was also determined to take away his happiness.