Chapter 5

Marcel's p.o.v

I woke up to a mass of brown hair in front of me. My eyes widened, until I remember that Alex asked to sleep with me. I felt my hand resting on something, I moved it slightly on fabric making Alex to shuffle. My hand is on her waist. Immediately I stopped moving not wanting to wake Alex, instead of laying still Alex flipped over to face me. She was gorgeous when awake, but asleep she was breathe taking. Her eyelashes curled over making her look angelic, her lips parted slightly showing her shining teeth, and her chest lifted and fell to a steady beat.

"I can feel you watching me Marc" she mumbled. I froze, stunned that she was awake. Slowly she opened her eyes to reveal the sky blue orbs that always look at me sweetly. She smiled up at me, causing me to gulp.

"Do y-you want to go d-do something?" I asked. She stared at me tilting her head for me to explain.

"Well I mean like h-hang out, ya know. G-go out s-some where" I explained further.

"Oh, yea of course. I'd love to, Let me go get dressed" She began. I blushed at her mentioning dressing herself. Making her laugh. Causing me to only get more nervous.

"Your clothes is down stairs, I'll go get it for you and then we can get dressed" she smiled. My eyes felt like they were going to bulge out of my head.

"We?!" I asked, my voice cracking a bit. She furrowed her eyebrows a bit, realizing what I meant she smiled.

"No, not we. I mean in different rooms you pedo" she laughed. I exhaled relieved as she got up, giving me a chance to actually see her. Last night i couldn't see anything but her outline, now I realized she was wearing sky blue shorts and a white tank top, her brown hair falling to her sides. And yes, she didn't have a bra. That only made me shiver, she fell asleep with me and had no bra. That's a big fat giant first. Even having a girl talk to me after she found out I was the 'other styles' was a shock enough.

I laid back on the bed sighing.

Alex's p.o.v
I ran downstairs and got the backpack from the kitchen before running back upstairs, finding Marcel laying down running his fingers through his hair.

"Here you go!" I smiled handing him the bag. He sat up and took the bag opening it, pulling out the blue shirt and jeans.

"You're not going to wear your other clothes?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No those are dirty, plus I don't think you want to be seen with a nerd" he smiled.

"I don't mind" I sighed.

"I'd rather wear these" he explained. I nodded and walked out of the room to mine getting ready for the day.

Marcel's p.o.v

I peeled off my clothes and pulled on my other clothes. Or should I say Harry's clothes. I honestly didn't like dressing like an idiot, but I did for Harry's sake. I walked to Alex's room finding the door opened a crack, I peered in checking if she was done only to see her pulling off her shirt exposing her bare back. I blushed madly and backed away, back to the guest room. Closing the door quietly behind me.

"Marcel?" I heard her call five minutes later. I got up from the bed and went to the hall finding her standing in the doorway of her room. My eyes widened, I couldn't even find words to describe her she was amazing. She wore a black sleeveless top, jeans, black high top converse, a black bag, and some black glasses.

"What? Do I look weird?" She asked. Looking down.

"No you look amazing!" I smiled, my voice deepening. Her eyes widened.

"You're voice is deep?" She asked. My breathing hitched, but I nodded slowly.

"Why do you make it so high pitched?" She asked.

"....Harry's sake" I sighed. She frowned, frustrated but let it go immediately. Smiling once again.

"Oh, we'll let's go then" she smiled wider.

"Where?" I asked. She tapped her nose twice in an answer. We walked down stairs to the front door. I began slipping on my black shoes but was stopped. I looked up at her seeing her walk away to a room and come back only seconds later with a pair of white high tops.

"May not match as well but doesn't matter" she shrugged. I took the shoes and slipped them on, perfect fit. I smiled back at her notifying her that they fit before we walked out and drove off.

------------

We wandered around town, getting Starbucks and just being weird. Taking pictures in a photo booth we found on the street and just walking into stores trying on weird outfits. At the moment we were at the park sipping our coffee and walking around.

"So, uh. Marcel?" She asked.

"Yea?" I smiled looking at her, using my fake voice again.

"Why do you use that voice?" She asked.

"Harry, he is the cool one I'm Marcel" I sighed. She frowned.

"Well you don't need to use it around me if you don't like" she smiled again.

"Ill stick with it at school but with you alone ill talk normal how about that?" I suggested smiling. She nodded frantically, making me laugh. I looked back in front of me walking to the grass only for Alex to drag me with her and make me lay down with her under a tree staring at clouds. Everything was going great until...

"HEY!" A voice screamed. I looked over at Alex confused as we sat up. We looked over to the voice's direction only to find Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor, and Alison running over to us. Alex growled while I whimpered, hating them since day one of high school.

Alex's p.o.v

I sat up staring at Marcel, following the Voice's direction. Only to see the four girls that sat at Harry's table running towards us. I heard Marcel whimper, while I growled. I could tell Marcel didn't like them.

"Hey! We never got to meet when you talked to Harry yesterday so hi!" The purple haired girl exclaimed walking closer.

"Hi" I fake smiled. Not liking that they didn't even acknowledge Marcel.

"Well I'm Perrie" said purple hair.

"I'm Eleanor" smiled the brunette with straight hair.

"I'm Danielle" the curly haired one smiled.

"And I'm Alison" the last one smiled.

"Well I'm Alex, I'd love to stay and chat some more but I'm kinda hanging out with my friend Marcel so see you Monday?" I smiled directing to Marcel. They made disgusted faces to him causing him to squirm, and looked back to me in shock. I quickly got up and pulled Marcel with me. Walking away quickly from the girls.

"WAIT!" Perrie called. I turned around frustrated seeing them follow us.

"We can all hang out!" Danielle smiled. The rest of them nodded excitedly.

"Sorry, but we've got to head home, we've got a lot of homework" I fake smiled. They looked disappointed, but nodded. Giving me a chance to walk off with Marcel.

-----------------

Marcel's p.o.v

We drove home quickly, and in silent. I looked over at Alex, seeing her grip the steering wheel hard enough for her knuckles to go white.

"Y-you ok?" I hesitantly asked. She looked over at me anger in her eyes but softening almost immediately.

"I just didn't like that they looked at you like that" she sighed. I blinked a couple times nodding.

"Don't worry about it, I'm used to looks like that from them" I shrugged.

"That's not a good thing Marcel. I didn't like it, they looked at you with disgust and hatred and I don't understand how they could even do that because I could never look at you like that" she rambled. I stared at her shocked for a second only brushing it off seconds later. She's lying.

--------

We made it back to her house seconds after that conversation. She opened the car door and quickly walked to the front door unlocking it and stepping in. Dropping her bag next to her shoes and picking up her backpack walking to the kitchen.

"Ready for homework?" She smiled.

"I thought you were lying to get away from them" I explained. She frowned.

"I never lie" she answered simply. I stared at her before nodding and getting my bag from upstairs. Sitting down once I got back to the kitchen and doing homework with her.