Chapter 1

Marcel's p.o.v

I sighed, breathing in the cold and dark metal place I was crammed into, adjusting myself to fit the tight locker space.

"At least it's over for today" I smiled. I could feel a cool liquid running down my nose from being face splattered on the wall before being thrown in here, but I didn't really care I was used to it. Being Harry's twin brother has its ups and downs. For one I'm known as Harry's brother. But the down side is I'm known for being Harry's brother. He got looks (we may be twins but he got more of a good look than i did), charm, and girls. While I got glasses that took up most of my face, a bit of a high voice (not too high I have gone through puberty), and brains. But that won't get me anything in High school. Besides a degree, and bullies.

I heard keys dangling and footsteps walk in. Smiling I readied myself for someone to open my locker, and by someone I mean the janitor Paul, who always seems to save me from my awkward imprisonments.

"Marcel, you here?" His raspy deep voice asked.

"Here" I sighed. I heard footsteps come in my direction, before hearing a key turn on the lock. He opened the door, blinding me with light. I cowered down the wall of the locker, only for Paul to pull me back up and hold my jaw with both hands, examining me.

"Who did this? It's worse than ever Marcel" he sighed twisting my head from side to side.

"I uh d-didn't s-see" I stuttered. Of course I knew who threw me in their. Harry, who hates me for being the smart one.

"We need to go to the principles office about this!" He shouted. My eyes widened. If I told anyone it was Harry and his gang, they would beat me up even more.

"N-no I can't, I-I'm already late to class Paul" I said. He sighed nodding, knowing I wouldn't go for my life, he walked out leaving me to my sulking. I picked up my bag and headed for 4th period math. No point to going to 3rd period anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the class silently writing notes, looking up only when the teacher needed me to. And even when I looked up I got a glare from at least someone, so I decided to keep my head down.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" I heard a voice wail. I ignored it thinking it was just another girl late because of over sleeping or ditching.

"Oh it's alright dear, class this is our new student Alexandra Hale" the teacher announced. I looked up only to see the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. Long brown flowing hair, flawless skin, and from where I was sitting maybe even green eyes.

"Oh no please call me Alex" she smiled, showing off glowing white teeth.

"Alright, Alex please take a seat" the teacher smiled. Alex scanned the room looking for a seat only to end up looking straight at me. Well their goes another one to hate me. I looked back down to my notes, scribbling down more words of random lessons that were all too easy, only to hear walking, a chair being pulled out, and gasps. Once again I looked up, finding the gorgeous girl sitting right next to me, causing everyone to stare.

"Hi, I'm Alex as you know. What's your name?" She asked extending her hand. I looked down at it in shock and looked back at her, making sure she wasn't joking.

"I-I'm Marcel" I smiled taking her hand and shaking it. She nodded releasing my hand and pulling books out of her bag. I stared at her in awe as she spilled her new notebook and pencils out in front of her.

"Um, Marcel? Do you mind if I copy some notes off of you?" She asked blushing at her materials. I nodded instantly, sliding my notebook over to her not acknowledging all the stares or the rest of the class. She took it gratefully scribbling down all of my messy handwriting.