Chapter 12

Alex's p.o.v

My knuckles began to hurt from gripping the steering wheel too hard, they were begging to go white. I restrained myself from crying.

'I'm used to it, I'm used to it, I'm used to it' I repeated in my head. Images of all those people who used to make fun of me came to mind. How they would laugh at my tears, how they would laugh at my pain, and how they almost pushed me to take my life. I stared at the road in a death glare. Still remembering why I transferred to this school.

"A-Alex?" Leeroy hesitantly asked. I looked up to the rear view mirror, seeing Leeroy biting his nail. I nodded, still looking angry before directing my attention back to the road. The rest of the ride was completely silent

Leeroy's p.o.v

Harry must have really hurt her, I mean calling someone an attention whore will make them angry enough but to Alex it seemed to trigger something. She seemed more hurt than most people would be, she looked like she was replaying the scene in her head a couple times. Only angering herself more.

We arrived at the hospital in complete silence. Unlocking the car door I found a black backpack under the seat, Marcel's backpack. I picked it up and took it with me, we kept quiet until one of us had to speak up to tell the receptionist that we were here to see Marcel.

"Marcel Styles" Alison said looking at the aging woman. Her graying hair tied in a messy bun bounced as she looked up smiling before looking back to the screen checking for Marcel's name.

"You're clear to go through, do you need me to tell you the room number?" She asked. Alex shook her head, arms folded and her jaw clenched. The woman nodded,shooing us away.

We stepped into his room in silence. He sat on the bed, watching a random movie on the television before realizing we were their.

"Alex!" He exclaimed smiling. I looked over to Alex, who sat on a chair still looking angry. She looked up to Marcel, her eyes immediately softening and her jaw un-clenching. She smiled up to him, standing and walking over to him, pecking a kiss on his lips, making him scoot over so she could sit on the bed with him. It was cute, you could tell she truly did love him.

"Leeroy, what are you doing here?" He asked finally looking at me. I gasp angrily, offended that he wasn't happy to see me.

"Well, if you must know I came here to see my best friend who got injured by his brother. But it seems like you don't want to see me so ill go" I said angrily.

"Leeroy quit being a drama queen and sit down" Alison demanded rolling her eyes. I sighed, stuffing my hands in my pockets and sitting down in the closest seat.

Alison's p.o.v

We sat laughing about random things we didn't understand for the rest of the visit. We were about to crack another joke when we heard a faint knock on the door. The door opened to reveal A very young woman, about her early 20's with dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Hello" she smiled looking a bit shocked at the three strange teenagers. We nodded kindly in response knowing she was hear to talk to Marcel.

"Alright Mr.Styles, we have checked over everything and we think you are good to leave by tomorrow morning" she explained to Marcel. He smiled excitedly.

"But we would still like to keep you here over the night, just to make sure that you are good to leave tomorrow" she added. He nodded, looking over at us.

"Now if you like you may have a friend stay the night, so once you have made a decision please Inform me about it and that will be that" she smiled looking over at us. Marcel's smile widened more, seeing as that now he could keep Alex with him. She was about to walk out when he stopped her, I stared at him and Alex as they exchanged a look.

"Could I have my girlfriend sleep over?" He asked kindly. She nodded smiling before leaving.

----------------

Alex's p.o.v

Alison and Leeroy had long gone, taking my car promising me they would pick us up tomorrow. I was in the middle of setting up a small sleeping area with the blankets the nurse provided when Marcel grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, making me laugh as a response.

"Don't make a bed, sleep here" he smiled making more room for me.

"There's no room, plus this bed Is for the patients Marcel" I smiled.

"I don't care. It's so boring a painful not having you here and now that you are I'm not letting you go" I cringed at the word 'painful'.

"I cause this to happen to you didn't I?" I asked holding back tears. His face fell, and his eyes widened.

"No, you didn't. If anything I did for challenging Harry" he explained, making me think back to all the times I did. And how they ended up in him calling me an attention whore.

Marcel's p.o.v

She sat in silence at the sound of Harry's name. And it scared me, that she wasn't even looking at me. Why is she suddenly being quiet?

"Alex?" I asked directing her attention back to me. She turned facing me, her eyes looked shiny.

"What did Harry do?" I asked, terrified that she might say that she was only with me because of Harry. She mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"I couldn't hear you babe" I said. She looked back at me and shook her head. I looked at her with pleading eyes, I was ok with Harry hurting me that's something I'm used to. But when it came to Alex, that's where I draw the line. She rubbed her eyes, clearing the tears out before opening her mouth to speak again,

"I'm being stupid don't worry about it, I promise" she smiled. I furrowed my eyes not satisfied with her answer but nodded, knowing she wouldn't tell me and that she just wanted to let it go.

"So, uh what do you do here?" She asked changing the subject completely. I shrugged and shook my head.

"Nothing, I watch tv, eat, tv, sleep, eat, tv, eat, sleep, think about you, sleep, eat" I said. Her eyes widened a bit.

"You think about me?" She asked, I nodded slowly.

"Only you" I smiled. She blushed looking down.

"We should go to sleep, we have school tomorrow babe" I said, looking at the clock. She looked back up and smiled nodding. I scooted over allowing her to move on the bed more, she snuggled closer to me before finally drifting to sleep.

Harry's p.o.v

I laid spread out on my bed, my head still aching from being thrown on the concrete.

'You're such as asshole, at times I want to feel sorry for you' Alex's words echoed in my head. Something about me saying that to her made her angry, I mean sure being insulted is one thing to bring pain to someone but something struck in her head when I said that. I stared at the ceiling fan thinking of what made her so pissed, then it hit me.

"She was bullied" I whispered to myself. It made sense to me now, when I insulted Marcel at home he would act close to that, he wouldn't tackle me because he knew I would beat the shit out of him but he would be angry enough to storm out of the room. Smiling I got up and turned the light off, climbing into bed. I know how to rip them apart know.

~~~~~~~~~~
NO HARRY YOU JERK. Well that is the chapter guys, I'm really sorry I didn't update yesterday. For those who didn't read my note is that something came up and I got a little upset and wasn't really in the mood to write but here is the chapter and I will write another chapter right now to keep on track for tomorrow. Also THANK YOU for the reads it means a lot that people actually want to read this, and I know Harry is a total ass but you'll find out later on why and it will make sense. So yea, love ya all and I will update later!

-Brenda

P.S
Hi Ashley! Thanks for all the adorable comments, you never fail to make me smile <3