Chapter 26

Alex's p.o.v

I sat on the couch waiting for Marcel. I honestly did not know when he was planning on coming over, or why he needed a guitar but I was glad he was coming over. Walking over to the kitchen I heard a knock on the door, I glanced over to the clock.

*12:45*

Seemed a little early for Marcel to come over, but I didn't mind. I opened the door, to a curly haired girl who seemed to have seen a ghost.

"ALEX!" She shouted.

"DANI" I imitated. She tackled me into a hug, making me step back a bit.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh well thanks for the warm welcome!" She said, offended.

"Sorry It's just Marcel is coming over"

"Ok, but why didn't you call!? I thought you went through with it at Harry's!" She shouted. My eyes widened.

"HELL NO!"

She laughed, before excusing herself and leaving. I smiled as I closed the door after her, it was nice that she came over just to check up on me, make sure that I'm making good decisions. I walked over to my brothers room, opening the door slowly trying not to smack into any boxes. I wasn't exactly on board with the idea of him moving away, I mean who would be, but at least he left some stuff behind so I could remind myself of him. I did miss him though. Scanning the room, I spotted the acoustic guitar, I honestly didn't understand why he got the guitar in the first place. He would sit in his room for a while strumming for a bit until our parents would tell him to shut up. I guess to him it was cool.

I took the guitar in hand before walking over to the living room. I positioned the guitar on my leg and held it like my brother always would, he did teach me a few strings and notes before leaving. I strummed it, playing twinkle twinkle little star. The only song he ever taught me. I glanced at the clock. My eyes widening at the time.

*1:15*

I guess I got lost into the distant memories of my brother Aidan and I. I could still picture him, just barley though. He and I looked almost the same, besides the color of our hair and that he was a boy. His hair was pitch black like the night, while mine was a dark brown that, in a certain light can be mistaken for black. His skin was a little darker than mine, not too much of a difference but it was a darker shade. Other than the hair and skin ,we had the same round face shape, nose, and piercing blue eyes. I heard a knock on the door and snapped back into reality. I walked over to the door and opened it. Greeted with a brown haired, glasses wearing boyfriend that I loved and trusted so much. With a notebook in hand.

"Marcel!" I smiled. He smiled warmly before smothering me in his arms, pecking a quick kiss on the lips. I know Harry and him are twins and all but something about the way his lips mold into mine is so different from the way Harry's lips mold onto mine. Marcel's kisses were more passionate yet sweet, while Harry's were more rough and demanding. Needles to say I preferred Marcel's kisses more.

"So what's up?" I asked as he pulled away.

"You know how yesterday you asked about Harry and I?" He asked. I nodded, he smiled and lifted the notebook.

"Well here it is, where's the guitar babe?" He asked. I pointed to the living room. He walked over with me not far back behind him.

"Ok, first off. Don't laugh at me, this is a very sensitive topic ok love?" He assured.

"Why would I laugh at you?"

"Because, this journal is where I write down everything. This journal is literally a hole into my emotions and fears, I draw and write in here when I am upset or angry. So whenever Harry insulted me, I wrote either a poem or a paragraph. But the last time he insulted me I wrote a song, about how I truly feel about him" he explained, placing the guitar in playing position. I nodded.

"So, I decided I would just sing you the song, just so you know how I feel about Harry and then I will tell you how we sort of split as brothers" he smiled. I nodded again, not being able to wait to hear his voice. He opened the journal to a page and handed it to me. Asking me to hold it open to the page, he sighed before breathing in and singing.

'Now you were standing there right In front of me

I hold on it's getting harder to breathe

All of a sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be

I saw in the corner there is a photograph

No doubt in my mind its a picture of you

It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass

This bed was never made for two

Ill keep my eyes wide open

Ill keep my arms wide open

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Cuz I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Cuz I'm tired of feeling alone

I promised one day that I'd bring you back a star

I caught one and it burned a hole In my hand

Ooh

Seems like these days I watch you from a far

Just trying to make you understand

Ill keep my eyes wide open

Yeah

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Cuz I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go'

He strummed the guitar, his eyes dropping small amounts of tears. I stared in complete awe and sadness as he continued to sing.

'Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Cuz I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Cuz I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Cuz I'm tired of sleeping alone'

He finished. He sat there, guitar in hand while crying. I scooted closer to him, pulling the guitar away from him and setting on the ground I pulled him into my arms. He cried as I held him, his body shaking terribly as I held him. He was so broken down by all of Harry's hate, and it broke me to see him like this. I felt my vision go blurry, I cried with him as well. My sobs were quiet, while his were loud and painful to hear overall.

"He's done a lot hasn't he?" I asked. He nodded, sobbing even more.

"I just want everything to go back to him and I being so happy with each other like we used to be, I can't stand being hated so much by my own brother who means the world to me" he sobbed. He didn't hate him, but why did Harry hate him?

"I think we should leave the subject alone" I suggested. He nodded as I pulled away, planting a kiss on his lips.

--------------------
Ok guys so I'm very proud of this chapter, I think this one is my favorite. The song was Don't Let Me Go (if you didn't know lol that rhymed) by the real Harry Styles. So I love you guys, and I can't believe I have 1.1K reads on this story! Thank you all so much, I will update tomorrow like always, and thank you for all of the kind comments on this story they NEVER fail to make me smile I love them all. <3

-Brenda