Chapter 4

Alex's p.o.v

The rest of the day goes by in a blur, I have 4 classes with Marcel, 2 with Leeroy, and 2 with Harry. I was more exited about the classes with Marcel and Leeroy than with Harry. Before I knew it I was following Marcel to his locker. He opened it in silence, giving me a chance to examine his features.

Brown hair in a quif, black glasses, pants, shoes, and tie, along with a brown vest over a long white sleeve shirt. He dressed so differently from Harry, it was a little hard to beleive they were brothers. Twin brothers at that.

"so I-I'll see you Monday?" He asked snapping me out of my trance.

"Y-yea totally!" I smiled. He gave me a half smile before walking off slowly.

"Marcel?" I asked. He turned around and nodded.

"w-would you like to come o-over to my house and do homework?" I asked smiling. His face lit up, he nodded franticaly. I giggled and swung my arm for him to follow me, he followed glady as we headed out to my car.

Harry's p.o.v

I waited for my brother to show up. I hated that I was the one with the car, my parents got it for me. And i have to drive my loser brother in it. I looked down at my watch, 3:54. School got out about an hour ago, where was he!

I leaned up against my car sighing angrily. Looking around the parking lot, I saw no other than Marcel, following my mystery girl. He got in the passenger seat as she backed out and drove away. I glared at the spot the car was, getting into my car. I drove away.

"I'll meet him at home" I smirked.

Marcel's p.o.v

We drove in silence. Not awkward silence, enjoyable silence. Just in each others presance. I looked over to Alex, not knowing how a gorgeous girl like her even wanted to come near me. Let alone talk to me.

"Ok we're here" she smiled. I looked around to the house, it was so nice. The roof panes were a maroon red, while the rest of the house was white. It looked like an everyday house to me. With a pool in the backyard. I opened my door and stepped out breathing in the chilly autumn air. Walking over to her door I waited for her to open the door before stepping in.

"No one is home, my parents are on a business trip for a while" she smiled setting her keys down on a near by table before proceeding to the kitchen leaving me to stand staring at family photos.

"You coming?" She asked walking back into the room smiling. I nodded frantically and followed her. I sat at her marble table watching her venture the kitchen.

"Do you want anything?" She asked pulling some apple juice from the fridge. I nodded pointing to the juice. She poured cups while I began to unpack my backpack with all my homework then she stopped me.

"I wasn't really planning on doing homework, since tomorrow is Saturday." She smiled. If we weren't doing homework than what are doing?

"I just, wanted to spend time with you as friends" she smiled.

"Without Leeroy" I added smiling.

"Sort of, don't get me wrong he's funny and really nice but I just wanted to talk to you" she explained. I nodded putting my stuff back, only causing the backpack to fall out with all my stuff. I sighed kneeling down to pick it up, shortly getting joined by Alex.

"Why is their clothes in your bag?" She asked pulling out Harry's clothes.

"He told me to get him those for him a while, he never mentioned them though so I kept them" I shrugged. She looked down at the clothes mischievously before pulling my arm to a room.

Alex's p.o.v

Blue plaid shirt with dark skinny jeans and a wife beater with some basketball shorts. I dragged Marcel to the closest bathroom and handing him the wife beater and shorts for him to try on.

"Try these on please!" I pleaded. He nodded sighing before closing the door. I waited outside the door tapping my foot before I heard the click of the door. Turning to face him my jaw dropped, besides the glasses and still quiffed hair he looked kind of hot. I walked into the bathroom and put my hands under the sink wetting them before going through Marcel's hair, leaking out all of the products leaving his hair a bit wet.

"What are you doing to me!?" He wailed. I laughed in response, removing his glasses I stepped back. Admiring my masterpiece. His hair fell into curls around his ears, and his eyes were finally able to be seen, without the light glaring off. His eyes are green.

"Their! You look amazing Marc" I smiled. He walked to the mirror, his eyes widening.

"I look like Harry!" He shouted.

"Well you're twins" I sighed.

"Yes but, I look..weird" he said, turning his head from side to side.

"So I take you don't like looking like Harry?" I asked.

"I don't know, anything with Harry is just. Sensitive." He sighed. I nodded.

"Feel free to say no to this, but do you want to stay over the week end?" I asked. He looked at me shocked and suspiciously.

"Are you being serious?" He asked.

"Yes, you and Harry really don't seen to get along so I just wondered if you wanted to hang out. I'll understand if you don't want to" I smiled.

"No, I mean I would love to but, what about clothes for the weekend?" He asked.

"My brother used to life here with us, but he moved out and left some clothes here" I explained.

"Well, ok sure. I'd love to" he smiled.

------------

Marcel's p.o.v

The night was lovely. We watched a movie and just talked to each other, it was so nice to finally talk to someone besides Leeroy.

"So, uh where am I sleeping?" I asked leaning in on her door frame, her room was so nice. Blue walls and fuzzy beige carpet. Along with a hanging of some pictures of different nature scenes.

"Follow me" she smiled, getting up from her bed and walking me to a guest room.

"Thank you for all of this" I smiled.

"It's just a sleepover, no big deal" she smiled.

"It is a big deal, because of you I made a new friend and I'm sleeping over at someone's house. Plus you're just so, understanding it means alot to me that you aren't lashing out on me and joining my brother" I explained. For a second I saw her blush before looking away.

"There is no point on being rude to someone" she smiled. I nodded.

"Well, uh goodnight Alex" I smiled.

"Goodnight Marcel" she smiled back. I closed the door hearing her steps before turning the lights off and walking to bed.

-------------------

I laid staring at the ceiling. Glancing over to the clock I sighed. 1:04 AM. I rolled on my side unable to fall asleep. I woke up to a nightmare about Alex actually using me for Harry. I hope that was just a nightmare and not real. I was on the verge of falling asleep when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said sitting up to find Alex standing in the dark rubbing her eye.

"Sorry Marcel but I can't sleep to you mind if I come in here with you?" She asked. I gulped nodding, she walked over to the bed laying down next to me and snuggling close to my chest. I shuddered, her skin sending chills down my spine. I put my arm behind me not wanting to touch her and make her uncomfortable, falling asleep only seconds later.