Chapter 18

Leeroy's p.o.v

I stared at Marcel in shock. Did Alex really stop him from ending his life? And did he really think about doing that to himself. Before I knew it, I was crying and wrapping my arms around Marcel.

"Don't ever think about leaving me! I could never live without my best friend!" I shouted. He stiffened under my touch but gave into it after a little.

"Well now we all have a bone to pick with Harry" he whispered, his voice coming out shaky like if he was crying too.

"You need Alex back, I need to snap my idiotic brother out of his choices, and Alison needs Niall back" I smiled pulling away from him. We glanced over at Alison who looked broken at the thought of Niall. We pulled her into another hug before standing up and walking back to campus.

Niall's p.o.v

I stared at Alex in disbelief.

"How did you know?" I asked. She stared at the ground before looking up at me smiling.

"I'm not stupid Niall. I can tell my boyfriend apart from his brother any day, Marcel would never cuss at me" she explained.

"Then why are you with Harry? I thought you hated... Wait. Did you use Marcel?" I asked still in complete shock. She looked at me offended, and then upset.

"Never. I love Marcel too much to do this to use him, even when I first met him he was different and I liked it" she said, looking at the palms of her hands and then looking back at me. I stared at her, still confused and shocked.

"I need to keep this a secret from Marcel in order to get back at Harry so please don't tell anyone"

"Get back at him for what?" I asked, barley following.

"For hurting Marcel so badly. I need to get back at him, and if you keep quiet I promise you I will help you get Alison" she pleaded. My eyes widened at Alison's name, but that faded quickly.

"You're Lying" I stated.

"I never ever lie, why is that so hard for you guys to believe?" She growled. I stared at the grass by the table and kicked it a bit before finally opening my mouth to talk again.

"Because we have all been lied to at least once or twice" I stated, she gave me a half smile and nodded.

"Well, I promise to help you with Alison. And I give you my word on this when I promise something I never break that promise, nor do I lie" she said looking me in the eyes. I nodded understanding before grabbing her arm and pulling her to my chest, breathing her in. Something about Alex, made me want to trust her, I would trust her with my life at this point. Even if this was our only time talking together, I feel like she is trustworthy and that's what I need now. Trust.

Alex's p.o.v

We pulled away. I stared up at Niall's blue eyes, before laughing.

"What?" He asked.

"What just went down was the most serious and cheesy conversation I have ever had" I smiled looking at him. He chuckled, making me want to jump back into his arms and hug him. He seemed so sweet and kind without Harry around. When Harry is there, Niall is a total stuck up bloke that I don't like to think of. Why do I have a feeling everyone acts like that for Harry?

"We should probably get back before Harry has a hissy fit" he said, standing up and stretching out his back. I giggle at the though of Harry screaming like a five year old and smacking his fists up against a locker.

We entered the school in a happy mood, until we saw Harry. He rushed over to us full of rage, and I could tell it was towards Niall.

"Where were you!" He shouted at Niall. I could honestly see steam coming out of his ears, and it was terrifying.

"We were outside" Niall shrugged.

"Doing what?" Harry asked, through gritted teeth.

"Talking, now lay off Harry I wasn't trying to steal your...girlfriend" Niall assured, pushing past Harry and over to Liam and Zayn. He came up to me and swung his arms around me, it felt so wrong. I hated it. But anything to get as much payback as I could.

Marcel's p.o.v

We walked Into the school, each one of us completely pissed and upset.

"Talking, now lay off Harry I wasn't trying to steal your...girlfriend" and Irish accent assured. I felt my chest clench, and a lump in my throat. Girlfriend? Did I really mean nothing to Alex? I thought she loved me. I peaked over the corner, finding an Alex with Harry's arms around her.

"Marcel?" Leeroy asked. I turned to him, feeling my eyes release cold and salty tears. I threw my body to him, barely being able to bare the pain.

"She really didn't love me" I cried, burying my face into his neck more. He stroked my back sighing.

"We'll get her back to you I promise" he assured, I pulled away.

"Why bother, she doesn't love me I don't want to force her into loving me" I said.

"Well, maybe Harry is putting her up to it. Like with me to....Niall" Alison suggested. Struggling to say Niall's name. I packed back over the corner, seeing Harry peck a kiss on her cheek. God, I hope she's right.