Chapter 52

*2 weeks later*

Marcel's p.o.v

I sat in Alex's living room silently. She had gotten up to get food while I sat here waiting for the film to start. It was nice to finally be off school but it was also scary considering that there was no more school for us, unless we dicide to go to uni but we still wouldn't start for a while until we got accepted or not.

The house felt so empty without everyone else. Danielle, Liam, Niall, Alison, Zayn, and Perrie had all gone camping for a while and weren't coming back until next week. Carter and Leeroy had gone off on some road trip and they wouldn't come back for another 2 weeks, and Harry had found a lovely girl named Chloe and he was out with her. 

"Back babe" Alex smiled. Her bruises had disapeared slighlty but where still there. She set the snacks down on the table and sat down on the oposite side of the couch, making me from. I reached over and pulled her towards me, crashing my lips down on her lips as she laughed. 

"You're still full of surprises Marcel" She smiled pulling away. 

"So are you"

She smiled and looked down to her hands as I stared at her. I hovered over her slighlty as her small body laid under me laughing.

"What?"

"Why me?" I asked. She stared at me confused, before I opened my mouth to talk again.

"Why did you pick me? That first day of school you could have had anyone and you chose me why?

"I just felt something with you, you were different. Not the kind of guy who thinks he had anychance with any girl but a guy who thought he had no chances" She shrugged. I smiled thinking back to my old self. I was very fragile and everything in my life was terrible, until she came into it.

"I always look back to that day and think Man how did I get so lucky to have a girl like this one" I smiled down, she blushed and looked down smiling making me chuckle. I lifted her face lightly and planted kisses up and down her neck making her laugh. 

How did I get so lucky to have a girl like this one?

hey guys! sorry for the crap chapter I just needed to place in a little cheesy chapter between Alex and Marcel for the sake of the story. So yea, I will update tomorrow!! Please vote, Comment, and Share it would mean the world! Love ya!

~Brenda