Chapter 27

Alex's p.o.v

I held my broken boyfriend close to my chest. He stopped crying a bit but was still shaking madly.

"Marcel it's ok" I cooed into his ear. He nodded, sniffling. I pulled away and walked to the kitchen, holding his hand to follow me. I let him sit at the table while I prepared the tea kettle, and grabbed mugs.

"What kind of tea do you like?" I asked.

"Any is f-fine" he stuttered wiping his puffy red eyes. I nodded, turning back to the kettle, letting it boil while I added the tea leaves to the separate cups. Once the water boiled I poured it into the mugs, added honey and then set one in front of Marcel while I held the other in my right hand. He smiled at me, not a genuinely happy smile but an appreciative smile with a bit of pain. He held the mug up to his lips, taking in the aroma before slowly taking a sip as to now burn himself. I took a sip as well, staring at the warm golden liquid in the cup.

"Alex?" Marcel asked suddenly. I put the cup down, and stared at him smiling.

"W-what did Harry do?" He asked hesitantly, I wanted to smile at the return of his stuttering side but couldn't thinking back to last night.

"Um, he just snogged me and his hand tried to trail up my shirt" I shrugged not wanting to go into detail. He nodded, tracing small circles around the white mugs side.

"What did you think?" He continued asking.

"I hated it, it felt wrong and disgusting and I could never let anyone else touch me like that" I explained. He looked up, hopeful.

"Anyone else? So does that mean you would let me?" He smiled. I looked down quickly, blushing and getting a chuckle from him. I stared down at my tea, not wanting to look back up at Marcel until I was sure the blush on my cheeks was gone.

"Babe?" He called trying to get my attention. I looked up slightly.

"It was just a question, I just wanted to know" he smiled. I looked up at him completely.

"So would you let me?" He asked again. I looked at his tea, before nodding slowly.

"Ok, easy as that" he smiled.

"Why?" I asked, this time he was the one blushing.

"Wondering...."

I giggled, a while ago he was crying his heart out and now he was being as cheeky as humanly possible. I stood up, and grabbed his arm pulling him back into the living room. He sat on the couch as I turned on the television and put in a movie, before walking back to the couch and snuggling in close to him. Wanting to enjoy as much time together as we could.

Marcel's p.o.v
My heart was pumping at the thought of me touching Alex. Would she let me? Of course she would she told me herself. She sat down after putting in the film, snuggling up against me. I hope she doesn't hear my heart beat.

"You ok?" She asked. I jumped a bit, making her sit up. She stared at me confused and a little concerned.

"Uh yea I'm fine" I smiled. She raised an eye brow, not pleased with the answer. Damn she knows me too well.

"You don't exactly seem ok, did I say something?" She asked.

"No" I shook my head, she did nothing. Except for the fact that she told me I could touch her!

"You sure?"

I nodded, she smiled before leaning in to kiss me. She placed her lips on mine softly, moving them in a steady pace. She began to pull away when I lightly pulled her in for more, I kissed her as much as I could. She smiled into the kiss, realizing why I was acting this way, before moving her lips even faster against mine. She opened her mouth a gap allowing me to slip in a tongue, exploring her mouth. She laid back on the couch, allowing me to hover over her. I pulled away smiling, a hand on each side of her head as I held myself up, her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Now I understand why you were acting weird" she smiled. I chuckled, dipping my head in for another kiss. Her fingers found there way into my hair, as our lips smashed together molding into each other. I let out a throaty moan as one of her hands began to trail down my back. I was just about to deepen the kiss, when there was a knock on the door.