Chapter 31

Leeroys p.o.v

I walked in normally, but scanned the house for any sights of my parents.

"Liam? Leeroy?" A female voice called out.

"Just me mummy!" I smiled, I walked into the living room where I found my dad sitting in his usual arm chair snoring away, while my mum sat watching some sort of cooking show.

"Leeroy" she smiled opening her arms for a hug. I walked to her and quickly gave her a hug before pulling away quickly, needing to focus on the subject.

"Mum, I need to talk to you guys about some thing" I began. She looked at me seriously before nodding, then proceeding to poke my fathers leg to wake up. He snorted awake before looking at me and smiling.

"Leeroy, when did you get here?" He smiled. I usually loved the whole, affectionate talk with me but now I hated it. Seeing the true meaning of why they act like this.

"Just now but he needs to talk to us about something" my mother smiled, sounding a little too eager.

"Yea, uh today at school I had a little chitchat with Liam and he told me a few things" I said sitting down, I saw my dad frown a tad before smiling again and nodding. How did I not notice this before? They've been sitting here feeding me bullshit while I thought they accepted me.

"About?" My mother asked. Might as well get it over with.

"Uh.." I started. C'mon Leeroy rip the bandage off already, it'll be more painful to peel it off slowly.

"He told me you guys only treat me differently from Liam because you guys think I have an illness for liking guys" I sighed. There eyes widened, they exchanged glances and swallowed hard.

"Is it true?" I asked, my eyes narrowing at them. I prayed that it wasn't.

"Yes it is" my dad sighed. I looked at him shocked. Shit.

"Why?!" I shouted, balling my hands up.

"Leeroy please calm down" my mother began, grabbing my wrist.

"NO!!" I yelled, swinging my wrist away from her grasp.

"TELL ME WHY" I demanded. They exchanged another glance, before sighing. My mum patted the couch for me to sit next to her. Obviously I refused. Making her sigh in frustration and anxiety.

"Because son" my dad began.

"It made no sense to us that Liam liked girls and you liked other wise" he explained, sighing.

"You mean boys" I corrected, he flinched at my words but nodded.

"So we didn't exactly believe that you liked boys when you told us. We figured it was a phase and you would grow out of it" my mother cut in.

"Why wouldn't you believe me?" I asked.

"Because it made no sense Leeroy" my father said.

"WHY DOES IT MAKE NO SENSE TO YOU!?!" I shouted.

"Liam likes girls and you should to, you two are identical twins" my mother explained. I growled at how naive they were being.

"I'm nothing like that bastard Liam" I muttered. I never hated Liam but now I had no choice but to hate him. He's making me have this conversation with my parents, but then again I should be angrier at my parents then at Liam. I still feel like I should hate him though.

"But you guys need to accept that I like guys" I said, glaring at them.

"No you don't" my mother whispered.

"YES I DO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, LIAM LIKES GIRLS AND I LIKE BOYS ACCEPT THAT!!" I shouted at her. She flinched immensely, I scared her enough for tears to develop.

"Leeroy, please be reasonable-" my dad began.

"You want ME to be reasonable, that's a laugh" I scoffed.

"Why did you pick this path Leeroy?" My mother cried.

"I didn't!" I growled.

"There're so many beautiful girls at your school, why not date one of them?" She asked, completely ignoring my wishes.

"Because there are also handsome guys that I like" I retorted, only making more tears fall out of her eyes.

"Leeroy-" my dad began.

"No I'm done here dad, I thought you guys accepted me for this but I was way off. You guys think I'm ill minded for this and it's incredible how naive and irritable you two are not to accept me so I'm done." I finished storming out of the living room upstairs, slamming the door to my room locking it. I opened my closet and grabbed the large duffel bag Liam gave me when he had finished with it. I stuffed it with necessary things such as clothes, shampoo, and a tooth brush before calling up Alison.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Alison, I need to ask a favor of you"