Chapter 24

Alex's p.o.v

The next morning was hectic. Danielle and I were currently trying to find the most 'closed' outfit to wear with Harry. I threw dresses and skirts out of the equation, so I was left with pants and shorts. We had the shirt down, now we just needed to find some sort of very closed bottoms.

"What about these?" Danielle asked, she held up a pair of dark navy skinny jeans. I nodded, before slipping them on, along with my shirt.

"Ok I'm sure that I am ready, but Dani, what if Harry doesn't try anything?" I asked. She scoffed.

"Please, knowing Harry I know he'll do something. But if by some miracle he doesn't, then at least you went prepared" She shrugged. I sighed, something about that sentance wan't very settling or satisfying in any way.

"Well, that helps. Why don't I just cancel" I suggested, picking up my phone.

"NO!" Danielle shouted, grabbing my wrist and taking my phone. I stared at her wide eyed, She had her hands pressed up against her mouth. Also in complete Shock.

"I am so sorry!!" She wailed. I nodded, inhaling with still wide eyes.

"It's just the one thing you don't do to Harry, you NEVER and I mean NEVER cancel on him" she explained.

"Why?"

"He's just one of those suspicious and jelous type guys" She shrugged. I sighed, terrified. I know that I need to leave him, tell him that I knew about him faking. But at the same time I knew if i told him that, I would never get the chance to get anywhere near his 'friends'.

What have I gotten myself into?

-----------------------

I sat in my car. Danielle had left a while ago to a dance rehersal, but told me to call her when I was done at Harry and Marcel's house. Sighing I started the car, smiling once hearing the first song to come on the radio.

'And it's dark in a cold December but i've got you to keep me warm

if you're then I will mend ya

And keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on' I backed out of the driveway, getting the push I needed to calm down a tad.

I immediatly spotted Harry's black porche. Feeling my heart accelerate, I stepped out of the car and walked slowly to the door. I knocked on it lightly, getting an answer from a curly haired, glasses wearing lad. I smiled, imitating him. Trying my hardest not to throw myself at Marcel, I noticed Harry at the top of the staircase, smiling at me. I waved, at him.

"Come in" Harry smiled running upstairs. I nodded, stepping in. My legs stopped shaking, just seeing Marcel. I followed Harry slowly up the steps, seeing him strip his shirt off, in the middle of the hall. Revealing the tattoos Marcel had mentioned. The massive butterfly was the first thing I noticed, then the boat on his left bicep, their were many more but I couldn't see them too clearly in the dark. I felt my breathe hitch as he chuckled.

"Like what you see?" He asked. I stared to the wall on the right of me, pretending to blush. Jeez, he's a cheeky bastard isn't he?

"Well, you can go ahed into my room, I just need to shower really quick" he smiled. I nodded before walking to the first room I saw, hearing the bathroom door lock and close. Wandering around the room, I heard a deep chuckle. Swinging around I saw Marcel, smiling at me.

"Well, it's nice to see you in my room" he said. I giggled, as he walked over to me, I heard a crunch under his foot as he walked.

"What was that?" I asked. He stopped walking and picked up the carpet, revealing a broken frame of glass. I picked up the picture sitting in glass carefully, my eyes widened seeing Harry holding Marcel smiling.

"Was this you guys?" I asked. He nodded slowly, looking a little upset. I looked back to the picture confused.

"How did you guys get from, happy and ecstatic to Harry beating you up so badly that you end up in a hospital?" I questioned. He opened his mouth to talk but got interrupted once we heard the bathroom door open and close.

"Alex?" Harry called out.

"Coming!" I shouted back. I looked back at Marcel who shook his head mouthing a 'tell you later go'. Jogging into Harry's room, I stopped abruptly staring at him wide eyed. He was in a white towel, that covered his lower area and his curls fell, covered in water over his forehead.

"What's with the staring?" He asked, I shrugged faking a smile. He walked over to me, placing his hands on my waist before pressing his lips onto mine. I moved mine onto his, not trying. This felt so wrong and disgusting I hated it. He walked me to the bed, and hovered over me. Still snogging me immensely. His hands hovered up my shirt to my torso, that's where I snapped.

"Wait, Harry" I said into the kiss. He stopped and let me up.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not ready yet, this is moving way to fast" I said. He stared at the ground disappointed.

"Ill go" I said abruptly, he stared at me in shock as I got up and ran out of the house.

"Alex wait!" He shouted behind me. I ignored it, walking to the door swinging it open before running out into my car. Wiping my lips as I drove.