Chapter 17

Marcel's p.o.v

I ran out of the school as fast as I could without causing myself pain.

'I don't believe you......I don't believe you.....I don't believe you' Alex's words echoed through my head multiple times. I burst though the front door, seeing some students outside on the field and Leeroy along with Alison laughing together. Soon enough they spotted me and began walking over. Only resulting in me running away from them.

"MARCEL!" Leeroy's voice called. I ignored it, knowing they would make me replay the whole situation that just went down in the cafeteria and that's the last thing I wanted to do. Wiping the tears that had fallen I ran behind a tree on the outskirts of the school property. I slumped down on the floor, bringing my knees to my chest and crying out everything.

"Marcel?" A voice asked, snapping me out of crying. I looked up, finding a very concerned Leeroy and a pitying Alison.

"She d-didn't believe me" I whispered, looking back down into my lap. Only to cry more. I felt a heavy weight in my chest, followed by a sensation I couldn't explain. I felt rage towards Harry, disbelief towards Alex, and pity towards myself. I felt as if I was being ripped apart, like if I was falling apart at the seams.

"Believe you in what?" Leeroy asked, crouching down to my level.

"SHE DIDN'T BELIEVE THAT IS WASN'T ME WHO BROKE HER HEART" I shouted, he seemed unfazed and so did Alison. They exchanged looks before Alison nodded towards Leeroy.

"Earlier you said she was your only reason to live, what did you mean?" He asked gently, sitting down next to me, ready to listen to anything I had to say. The cornered me.

"She is...was" I sighed, my breath coming out shakily after so much crying.

"Was?" Alison asked, sitting down as well.

"She isn't mine anymore, and she hates me so I don't know" I shrugged. They looked at me confused, only making me sigh in frustration.

"Before Alex came along, I was depressed. Like extremely, I felt my life was shit. My own brother hates me, he got everyone to hate me, and now I get beat up everyday during school and get spit on by him after school. I felt like crap" I began. They looked at me intently. I took in another shaky breath before continuing.

"So, the day Alex came I was planning on doing something, but when she first got interest in me the idea I had disappeared into thin air as I looked into those two perfectly blue eyes that I melt at the thought of" I sighed.

"What was the idea?" Alison asked, looking terrified.

"It was stupid and idiotic, I came to my senses afterwards and I am not going back to it I promise"

"Marcel, what was the idea!" Alison shouted making me jump. I looked down to my hands avoiding eye contact before opening my mouth to talk.

"I was going to attempt to..." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked.

"SUICIDE" I shouted.

Niall's p.o.v

I watched as Danielle came back in rage. I'm guessing the talk with Liam didn't go so well, also considering the fact that Harry and Louis went out their for 'moral support'.

"Niall, come here" she demanded. I sighed frustrated and got up, following her to the corner of the cafeteria.

"What is it now?" I asked annoyed. She looked at me shocked, I've never in my life spoken to anyone like that but considering that I am pissed at the world for everything Harry has done I get accepted for my behavior.

"You think it's wrong what were doing to Alex right?" She asked. I scanned the floor trying to piece the words together.

"Yes, but I have no say in it do I? Harry will do what he wants" I said, she looked frustrated.

"Talk to her please, tell her what you can or make yourself friends with her" she pleaded.

"No, she took Alison from me" I glared.

"Keep in mind that Harry was making her hate Marcel to be with you" she smiled. I looked down.

"She left us for Alex in order to do the right thing. And you should to" she added before walking back to the table. I sighed in frustration before following her, seeing Alex finally stop crying.

"Alex, can we talk?" I asked, pulling her attention to me. She smiled up before nodding and getting up.

We walked outside in silence, somehow avoiding Harry. She sat down and stared at me smiling.

"What does Alison think of me?" I blurted out. She stared at me, still smiling.

"I knew you would ask about her" she laughed.

"She misses you. You don't even know how much she loves you. It's adorable"

I stared at her blushing. Before another question popped into my head.

"Do you think she will let me talk to her?" I asked.

"I don't see why not, she does love you" she smiled, scooting closer to me.

"One more thing" I added. She nodded before I sighed about to break news to her that would m
Anger her a lot.

"It was Harry disguised as Marcel when you two fought" she stared at me blankly, her smiled had disappeared. Looking to the floor she sighed.

"I know"