Chapter 28

Alex p.o.v
We pulled away almost immediately. Marcel sat up and glanced to the door, hearing another knock. I stood up and walked to the door, looking through the glass I saw a black quif. Zayn. I looked back at Marcel who was now standing up, I swung my arm furiously trying to make him hide. He ran upstairs.

"Zayn?" I asked opening the door. He smiled at me shyly.

"Hi" he said simply. I smiled at him before allowing him to step inside, he wandered to the living room and sat down staring at the guitar.

"You play?" He asked.

"I know a few chords and one song" I shrugged giving the guitar to zayn I glanced around the room trying to locate Marcel. His head poked out of the wooden railing of the stairs.

'Why is he here!' He mouthed. I shrugged with wide eyes.

"This is a nice guitar, you should talk to Niall about playing I bet he would love to teach you" Zayn smiled, setting the guitar back down.

"Ill have to ask him about it" I nodded smiling.

"I know you don't want to small talk but I just wanted to know how it was going with the whole Perrie thing" he explained.

"I talked to Dani, I was planning on trying to talk to Perrie tomorrow at school. But Dani told me that Perrie is like that because she wants to impress you, if you ask me I think you should talk to her" I shrugged. He stared at the wall, I noticed his eyes widened before he quickly got up and ran to the stairs. I followed close behind.

"What is he doing here?!" Zayn yelled, pointing to Marcel. I sighed, as Marcel shot me a worried look.

"Zayn... Please don't be angry.." I said, trying to calm him down.

"WAS HE JUST SITTING HERE LISTENING TO MY WEAKNESS!?!" He shouted, I flinched slightly.

"Zayn.. Please calm down" Marcel whispered. Zayn swung his head around, making Marcel flinch immensely. I placed my hand on Zayn's bicep, turning him towards me.

"Calm down" I said slowly, he glanced back at Marcel and then to me, taking in deep and slow breathes. He nodded, before I directed him to the living room again. Away from the dark hall. I sat him next to me on the couch, Marcel sat on the far armchair of the room. We sat in silence before I sighed.

"I'll tell you what's happening but you have to promise me, you won't tell Harry" I whispered. He stared at the ground looking out of the corner of his eyes, before looking back at me and nodding slowly.

"I knew about the Harry being Marcel thing. And before you ask how, I'm just going to tell you what I told Niall and Danielle. I'm not stupid" I explained. He chuckled slightly.

"Yea, I know that. In fact we all do. But I don't understand why you would go through so much drama, like why are you with Harry?" He asked. I sighed, having to explain for the 4th time.

Marcel's p.o.v

I hugged my legs to my chest. Watching intently at Zayn's facial expressions, they stayed the same. Eventually I got bored and began to stare off at Alex. She used her hands to explain along with the story. Her expressions going from serious, to upset, to glad, and at the moment I couldn't read her expression. I smiled, looking into my lap. Rethinking the events that happened before Zayn showed up, only imagining what we would be doing at this moment.

"Marcel?" Alex asked. I snapped back into reality, seeing a missing black haired lad.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked.

"He just left..." She smiled, trailing off. I chuckled.

"I must have been to deep in thought" I smiled.

"In thought of what?"

"Things that happened before Zayn came over" I smirked. Her eyes widened as she developed a smirk on her face.

"You went crazy just because I told you I would let you touch me" she giggled. I blushed and looked at my hands, only making her laugh more.

"No a romantic move on me...sorry" I apologized. She looked at me confused, walking over to sit on my lap.

"I mean, it wasn't exactly a good move on my part to go crazy once you told me I could. I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind but I would rather make that special I hope you don't mind" I shrugged.

"Marcel, I don't mind. I agree with you completely on that" she smiled, running her fingers through my hair. I smiled, loving how much she understands me. I pressed out lips together, loving every bit of the kiss.

-----------

Sorry for the crap chapter guys! It was either an actual chapter or a notice saying I couldn't publish (I'm sleeping over at my sisters house). So yea, I'm waiting for the Teen Wolf episode. I swear I have a problem, I can't stop watching Teen Wolf. So love ya guys! Thanks for the reads and votes it means the world to me!
-Brenda