Chapter 9

Alex's p.o.v

He fell to the ground, closing his eyes. My eyes were blurry from the tears but I managed to see. I looked over at The boys holding each of my arms. I kicked each in between their legs before walking over to Harry and slapping him then kicking him as well. Making him fall the to the ground. I hovered over him full of rage.

"You ass hole! Yet you want me to date you. That's the stupidest fucking thing I have heard. You make me laugh, you're so desperate to have the best thing all the time and it's depressing. So when something good happens to your brother and not you, you break!" I yelled.

He stared at me in pain, anger, and I little pit of guilt, before the boys dragged him off. I directed my attention back to Marcel, falling weak at the knees to the sight of him. His nose was bleeding and making a pool and his eyes were becoming purple and swollen. I felt tears build up again, until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Alison's p.o.v

I walked behind Harry and the rest if the boys.

"That bitch, how dare she!" Perrie shouted.

"Don't worry we can make her life a living hell too" Louis called back.

"Do it, make her life a living hell in anyway I'm done with her" Harry growled. I stopped abruptly in my tracks, realizing that they are all complete jerks.

"Al what's wrong?" Dani asked. Making all of their attention to fall to me.

"I've been hanging out with the wrong people all along" I mumbled.

"Speak clearer honey, I can't understand you" El said. I balled up my hands into fists.

"I'VE BEEN HANING OUT WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE!" I shouted. They stared shocked.

"Can you understand me now?!?!" I shouted.

"What are you talking about" Perrie asked.

"I can't hang out with complete jerks who follow one persons bidding all the time and make fun of everyone who isn't them" I exclaimed.

"Alison what the hell are you talking about you love making fun of Harrys idiot brother" Louis began.

"HE HAS A NAME" I shouted. Making them jump.

"And I honestly don't like making fun of him!" I said.

"Then why do you?" Zayn asked stepping forward.

"Because that dick told me that if I didn't make fun of Marcel he would rip me and Niall apart!" I shouted pointing to Harry. He stared blankly at me. I turned on my heel and ran back.

"BABE!" A familiar Irish accent called, but I ignored it. I stopped at the scene of where Marcel laid, Alex on her knees next to him about to cry. I walked to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. Making her look up at me in shock and hatred.

"Shouldn't you be with that prick Harry?" She asked crying. I got down to my knees shaking my head.

"I've been hanging out with the wrong people, but that doesn't matter we need to call the nurse or something" I said. She nodded crying. I got up and ran to the nurse telling her that Marcel was on the ground unconscious. Minutes later the ambulance showed up.

-----------------------

We sat in the waiting room.

"Why did you come? I thought you hated Marcel" she said. I sighed.

"I don't, he and I used to be friends actually" I smiled.

"Then what happened?" She asked, her eyes narrowed.

"Harry" I sighed.

"That prick has done a lot hasn't he?" She asked.

"You have no idea" I agreed. We sat in silence again until the nurse came in, Alex stood up right away while I sat up.

"Ok, The boy is ok he has a few broken ribs and a broken jaw but it's not severe" she announced. Alex fell back into the chair, looking like if she was about to cry again, but restrained herself.

"I-is that I-it?" She asked, her voice cracking at some points. The nurse nodded.

"How did this happen?" She asked Alex. She froze

"Uh, we found him like that" Alex lied. The nurse nodded curtly and walked off.

"Why didn't you tell her the truth, Harry could have gotten in all the trouble he deserved" I asked. She looked at me seriously, her jaw tightening in angry.

"I don't want him to get in verbal trouble. I want him to feel the pain Marcel felt, I want him to receive the same thing Marcel got. I want karma to be the biggest Bitch to him that he won't ever do this to Marcel again" she said darkly looking forward. I smiled slightly.

"Revenge?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Karma, with a little help from me" she smiled looking at me from the corner of her eye. I nodded in approval before being allowed to go in with Marcel.