Chapter 47

*2 Weeks later*

Marcel's p.o.v

I helped Alex dress herself in her actuall clothes. She was admited to be able to leave today and judging from her expression when they told us, she was ready to leave this hell hole.

"Babe I can do it" She smiled pulling her shirt on, before scrunching her face in pain. 

"Sure" I sighed sarcasticaly. She giggled slightly as she pulled hre pants on. By now the nurses had washed them and they weren't blood covered.

"Uh, Can you help?" She asked, I glanced down at her legs where her pants rested on her knee caps, exposing her panties. I blushed and looked her back in the eyes, and she began to laugh. I grabbed the waist of her pants and pulled them up lightly as to not hurt her. Once they were up I let go and smiled up at her, getting a grunt of anger from her. 

"I hate being helpless" She sighed. 

"Well don't look at yourself as helpless, lets just say you're taking a break from being a hero" I smiled pulling her closer, she let out a bit of air smiling. I pulled her in for a sweet delicate kiss before walking out of the room  hand in hand. 

~~~~~~

Once we were in the car we began to drive to my house in order to meet the rest of our friends. 

"Hey guys" I smiled walking into the house. They looked up from there current positions on the couch and walked over to us.

"Alex, good to see you walking again!" Danielle smiled, hugging Alex lightly. I held in my flinch, something about Alex being so wounded and somebody holding her makes me feel off. They pulled apart and we all walked into the living room to watch films for a while. 

I was just about to pop in another movie when we heard a knock on the door. Alex got up slowly and began to walk to the door. Harry ran up to her to get her to sit down but she put her hand in the air to stop him. We heard the door open and a gasp. I walked over to the door, seeing Alex looking as scared as I have ever seen her and no other than. Liam. 

I growled and lighly pulled Alex behind me to protect her. 

"Leave Liam" I snapped holding Alex's hand.

"I just want to talk to Alex" He sighed, I was about to slam the door when Alex released my hand and walked over to him. 

"Outside" She growled. He nodded and walked to the front yard. She began to walk up to him but I held her arm.

"I'll yell if I need you" She smiled reasuringly. I stared at her hesitantly, and glared at Liam but nodded. She walked to the front yard, hands in pockets as I closed the door. Running to the window to keep watch. 

Alex's p.o.v

I heard the door close behind me and my heart beat quicken. I didn't want to talk to Liam but people have to face there fears. I hate this. I hate being afraid of anything or anyone. Guess thats why I took fighting, to protect myself.

"Alex, I'm sorry" He sighed. 

"I don't believe you are sorry" I snapped.

"I truly am I promise, I've felt so guilty in my life" 

"So, being a dick to Leeroy didn't come to mind?" I asked fully annoyed. He grunted in anger.

"That has nothing to do with you, stop interfiering" 

"No I don't think I will" 

"Watch it Alex, I could hurt you again I won't hold b-" He began.

"I could call Marcel" I sighed.

"What can your loser boyfriend do?"

"Well, judging by your swollen cheek with badly blended make up, a lot" I smirked. He swallowed the lump in his throat. Making me smile even more. 

"How about this Liam" I began. He looked at me with his innocent brown eyes, making him seem like he did nothing wrong. 

"I'll give you a chance, i'm not accepting an apology but i'm giving you an oportunity to prove you are truly sorry"

"How?"

"Be nice, to Leeroy" I shrugged.

"Never" 

"Ok, then I guess you don't have to talk to us, or Leeroy, Or see us" I shrugged again, begining to walk away.

"Fine" He snapped. I smirked not facing him before dropping the smile and looking back at him. 

"Then let's go inside, and not a word of this to anyone"

He nodded and followed me back to the house.

Marcel's p.o.v

I watched as Liam walked behind Alex into the house. Running to the door, I watched as they walked in and ALex took him to see the rest of us. They gave him glares and looks of pure hatred before Alex talked.

"I gave Liam one chance, so if he fucks up we don't see him agian. But until he does lets just go back to being nice to each other. k?" She smiled. They laughed slightly but made an effort to nod. Alex walked back to them while I grabbed Liam's arm.

"Lets talk" I smiled pulling him away from everyone. I pinned him up against the wall, in an almost silent thud. 

"Look Liam, If you so much as lay a finger on her angel halo I will end your life" I growled into his ear, gripping him hard at the back of the neck. He nodded quickly before I let go and patted him on the shoulder walking back to the rest of the group.

"Good talk" I smiled leaving him alone. 

Liam's p.o.v

SHIT

Hey guys, so here is the update. Like i've said I am back in school and homework is stress full so please be patient if I don't update one day. Anyways love ya guys and please Comment, Vote, And share! LOVE YOU ALL

~Brenda