Chapter 3

Marcel's p.o.v

"So, uh Marcel can I ask you something?" Alex said. I looked up from my plate shyly. There was always something about her that would never let me look her in the eye for long.

"Who hit you?" She asked looking concerned. I looked back down quickly, glancing up to Harry's table. She followed my glance and gasped.

"Harry hit you? Why, you're his brother!" She wailed.

"Harry hates Marcel, not sure why but he does" Leeroy cut in answering for me. I nodded slowly still looking at my rubbish food. My own brother hates me, and I don't know why.

"Why?" She asked. Her attention to Leeroy now.

"It's a sensitive topic" he answered.

"Oh, well I have one more question. Don't answer if you don't want to" she smiled. I blushed feeling her sweet glance on me, I looked back up at her keeping my gaze on her, I noticed her eyes weren't green at all. They were blue, a brunette girl with blue eyes. A gorgeous girl talking to me, and not Harry.

"Ok, go ahed" I smiled. She opened her mouth to speak but the end of lunch came, scaring us with the bell. She jumped and looked at the clock, glaring.

"What class d-do you have?" I asked, stuttering a bit out of nervousness. She pulled a piece of paper out of her back pocket and scanned it. Her ocean blue eyes gliding over the paper in swift movements.

"Science" she smiled looking up at me. My eyes widened, she had another class with me!

"Same, I c-can show you to class I-if you like" I blushed. She smiled wider showing her gorgeous Snow White teeth. She extended her elbow for me to take. I gladly did.

------------------

Alex's p.o.v

I felt a bit sorry for poor Marcel. He was so sweet and kind, yet his brother hated him. Hated him enough for him to hit Marcel. But that wasn't why I was getting along with him. He was nice, unlike most people to me. We entered the class. He guided me to a seat next to him and I sat down quickly not wanting anyone else to.

"Does anyone sit here?" I asked just in case. He shook his head slowly, of course not. I felt something in the back of my neck, like if I was being watched. I scanned the class to find no other than Harry glaring at me and Marcel. Marcel let out a whimper, making Harry smirk in response. I glared at Harry, getting a cheeky smirk and a wink. I made a disgusted face, while he sent an air kiss my way, I swatted the air like if Their was a bug in my face. Harry looked at me shocked along with another blonde girl in the corner of the room. I smirk defeating him, looking back to Marcel and smiling.

"Don't worry about Harry I'm not going to fall for him" I smiled to Marcel. He nodded smiling sweetly before looking to his notes blushing.

Harry's p.o.v

She glared at me and swatted away a kiss. Any girl would kill for a kiss, even for a stupid air kiss! She was going to be a huge challenge, but I'm not going to take her away just yet. I'll wait until Marcel falls for her, then ill rip his heart out.