Chapter 16

*The Next day*

Marcel's p.o.v

I woke up at 6:00 on the dot. Yesterday stupid Harry set my alarm to 7:55 and I didn't have time to get ready in time so I decided 'screw it'.

I ran to the bathroom, clothes in hand and got ready. I slipped on a black shirt, a pair of jeans, and my paper plane necklace Harry gave me under my shirt. He may hate me, but I don't hate him. I make it seem that way but I don't. I sprinted out of the bathroom, just in time considering Harry was just beginning to step out of his room.

"Where're my glasses?" I whispered to myself scanning the room, finding the pair of black glasses on the floor. I scooped them up and slipped them onto my face, adjusting them to match my face angle before quickly flipping my hair and sliding it to the side.

"MARCEL, MARCEL!!!" Harry shouted from downstairs.

"WHAT?" I called back.

"I've got football with Louis so either you get your arse down here or I leave now!!"

"It's ok ill ride the bus!" I yelled. I heard the door close before glancing to the clock. 6:15. Wow, looks like I have time to eat a good breakfast.

Harry's p.o.v

I drove to the school as fast as I could. The only noise in the car was the sound of my soccer ball rolling around on the floor. I switched on the radio, tired of the sound the ball was making.

'But she doesn't know who I am

And she doesn't give a damn about me' the song played. I smiled at the familiar words, and situation.

'Cuz I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Listen to iron maiden maybe with me' soon enough I arrived to the school. I climbed out of the car, reaching under the seat to grab my ball and bag.

"Harry?" A voice called I looked up, finding a very upset looking Alex. I smirked for a second but let my face drop 'act cool'.

"What?!" I snapped, sounding like a still hated her. Before I can do anything, she lands on my chest crying like a mess. I freeze, but soon wrap my arms around her small body, feeling her tremble in sobs under me.

"I'm sorry" she whispers into my chest.

"For what?" I ask.

"Calling you an ass, Marcel was way worse than you" she sighed.

"What did my idiot brother do?" I asked, leveling myself to her.

"He hurt me, he called me a child and said he never loved me and that he was only with me because he had to be" she explained, her face in complete pain.

"I'm so sorry Alex, I tried" I sighed pulling her in for another hug that she gladly accepted.

"I could treat you so much better" I mumbled, stroking her hair.

"Could you?" She asked, I looked down at her smiling.

"I gladly would and will"

Marcel's p.o.v

I arrived to school right before lunch, wow I should probably get my shit together. Pulling my backpack over my shoulder I walked to my locker and opened it, only for it to be slammed by no other than Leeroy followed my Alison.

"WHAT THE FUCK MARCEL" Leeroy shouted his hand placed firmly on the locker.

"What? I'm sorry I didn't come in earlier I wasn't feeling up to it" I explained. Only to get an annoyed growl from him.

"NOT THAT, I MEAN WITH ALEX"

"Oh, that, it isn't that big of a deal we just had a date yesterday and-" I began

"AND YOU BROKE HER FUCKING HEART!!" Alison shouted. I stared at her confused.

"Rumors are going around that you and Alex had a giant fight yesterday resulting in you telling her to fuck off and go to your brother" Leeroy explained. My eyes widened.

"With Harry?" I asked.

"No with Pedro your other brother" Alison said sarcastically.

"I didn't do that....I would never....I love her.... I mean.....please trust me on this!" I wailed fumbling with my words. They exchanged hesitant looks to each other.

"We would Marcel but-" Alison started.

"I WOULD NEVER DO THAT, I LOVE HER! DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE I WOULD GIVE AWAY MY ONLY REASON TO LIVE!?!?" I yelled. They stared at me shocked, as I rolled down the locker my face in my hands as I sobbed.

"Only reason to live?" Leeroy whispered. I looked up, and nodded.

"Where are they?" I asked standing up and wiping away the tears that had sprung.

"They're in the cafeteria but I wouldn't-" Leeroy began. I didn't give him time to finish before I darted to the Cafeteria.

Alex's p.o.v

I sat leaning up against Harry. None of this felt right but for the moment being Harry was treating me amazingly, he didn't use any foul language with me and he didn't hurt me. For now, he was treating me like a princess. He even introduced me to the lads and girls, and to my surprise they brought me in as family.

"So, What happened with you and Marcel?" Liam asked. I flinched at Marcel's name, making Harry wrap his arm around me assuring lay before shooting Liam a death glare.

"He broke my heart" I sighed, trying my hardest not to burst out into tears. They looked at me in pity.

"Awe sweetheart it's ok, you've got us now and we promise we'll never betray you" Perrie said, wrapping her arms around me. I smiled as a thank you.

"ALEX!" Someone yelled. I looked up finding Marcel running over to the table, gripping his stomach as he ran. My eyes widened as he stood at the table.

"What?" I snapped, making him come to a halt.

"You have to listen to me Alex, I promise that wasn't me I would never break your heart Alex. I adore you, I want you- no I need you. Please believe me!" He cried. I saw a few stray tears leave his eyes.

"Marcel I-" I began. His eyes began to look hopeful.

"I don't believe you" I finished, his face fell. He nodded understanding before walking out of the cafeteria, leaving me to cry at the table. Letting the girls comfort me.

Danielle's p.o.v

This was all wrong. Poor Alex couldn't keep going through this, she is so nice and sweet yet Harry went to an extreme to get her under his thumb. And we're all feeding her lies, it's wrong.

"Liam?" I whispered, he looked at me smiling. I made a signal to meet me in the hall, he nodded seriously before standing up and walking to the door.

"Ill be right back girls, and then we can discus how to make Alex happy again" I smiled, Alex looked up at me pain clear in her watery eyes, before smiling back at me and mouthing a 'thank you'. That hit me in the gut, when she saved me from being torn to shreds by Harry. I walked out to the hall finding my boyfriend leaning against the locker.

"What's up babe?" He asked coming over to me and placing his hands on my waist.

"Liam, we can't....I can't..." I began, my words getting spit back at me as my conscience went crazy.

YOU KNOW WHAT HARRY WILL DO TO YOU! A voice yelled. I shrugged it off as Liam's words brought me back.

"You can't what Dani?" His eyes full of concern.

"I can't lie to Alex, she can't be put through this!" I shouted, pushing his hands off my waist. He looked at me shocked.

"What do you mean?"

"Poor Marcel and Alex they're being broken into shreds by us and it's wrong. How would you feel if your brother Leeroy got a hold of me!" I yelled. He looked at me in rage.

"I told you to NEVER mention that he is my brother!!" He shouted back.

"Anyways Danielle, how would you tell her?" A familiar voice asked behind me. I turned around in pure shock as Harry stared at me in a smirk, with eyes showing full anger.

"I..I don't know...but I would" I stuttered making him come closer to me.

"You won't be alone with her anymore, there will always be someone watching your moves when you're with her" Louis cut in. I swear those two are the same person.

"Fine" I sighed walking away from them in full rage.

"We'll see about that" I whispered to myself as I entered the cafeteria.