Chapter 6

Alison's p.o.v

"She's crazy, how can she even talk to Harrys loser brother!" Perrie shouted. We walked away from the scene where we found Alex. When we called for her attention I could tell she didn't want to see us.

"She's probably faking, out of pity you know?" Danielle suggested.

"I don't know she looked genuine to me" I sighed. They looked at me impatiently.

"Did you see what he was wearing, it's Harry's clothes. I wish I could see what Harry will do to him when he sees him in those" Eleanor scoffed.

"Really? I don't, he'll kill him" I shook my head.

"Are you ok? You're usually on board with all of the crap we give Harry's brother" Danielle asked. He has a name, I thought.

"Yea I'm fine just feeling a little tired. Ill be back to normal once I get sleep" I lied. I honestly didn't hate Marcel at all, he was very kind to me and I was kind to him. Until I met Harry, and Niall. I fell in love with Niall and started hanging out with him and his friends, one who was Harry. And he made it clear that in order for him not to rip Niall and I apart I had to hate Marcel.

"Ok, hey someone has to text Harry about our little meeting" Eleanor smiled. Perrie pulled out her phone and texted Harry while Dani and El had a conversation about who knows what. Leaving me to my thoughts, one which was I hope Alex doesn't betray him like I did. But it doesn't seem like it to me, he even wore those clothes for her, when I was friends with him he made it clear Harry wore brands while he wore thrift store clothes.

"He seems happy" I mumbled to myself smiling.

"What was that?" Perrie asked looking up from her phone.

"Nothing!"

-----------------

Marcel's p.o.v

I finished homework early and wrote randomly and freely in my journal.

"DONE!" Alex announced dancing like a maniac. I laughed staring up from my journal. She smiled to me, looking to the journal and pointing to it.

"Whatcha writing their?" She asked. My eyes widened as I gulped. I shook my head furiously.

"NOTHING!" I shouted. Making her jump.

"Ok, ok calm. No need to tell me if you don't want I understand your privacy" she smiled putting her hands up. I exhaled smiling relieved, I wanted to tell her I was writing a song but then again I don't know.

"Can I tell you secret?" She asked. I looked up and nodded, looking at her intently waiting for her to speak.

"Please don't laugh?" She asked pulling her knees to her chest.

"I promise you, I solemnly swear" I said crossing my heart into a cross. She sighed.

"As a kid, I used to get bullied. A lot, like enough that I would come home crying at times or I would fake being sick by making myself throw up and stay home in anyway I could" she began. My eyes widened. I nodded for her to continue.

"So one day, I went into school, wearing the best dress I had trying to make myself look beautiful. I felt beautiful but when I went in the first thing I heard people call me was 'slut', I guess the dress was a little too short even with the tights I wore underneath" she sighed smiling, tears forming.

"I ran into the bathroom immediately trying to make myself throw up, I failed and walked out my head hanging in shame and failure. I got called an 'anorexic freak' that day. I went on the rest of the day, with swollen red eyes and a puffy nose" she sniffled, letting the tears fall in silent cries. I stood up from my chair and walked over to her wrapping my arms around her letting her cry into my neck.

"You probably think I'm and attention whore for telling you this" she cried holding onto me tighter.

"Not at all, I just want to know why you're telling me this" I explained. She looked up at me smiling, even with red splotchy eyes she was gorgeous.

"Because this way you know why I get so angry when someone says anything rude to you. Or why you just take it like its nothing, because it is not nothing Marcel" she cried. I felt the tears build in my eyes but I blinked them away.

"I don't want you to turn into a wimp like I am" she sighed. My eyes widened, I held her out and pulled her chin up making her look at me.

"Don't ever say that about yourself Alex!" I demanded. She stared at me shocked at the sudden courage.

"Every-time I see you I see a strong, powerful, gorgeous girl that is so kind to everyone, I see a girl who's smile is so contagious it could make anyone smile, I see the most gorgeous girl in my life that for some reason talks and interacts with me" I explain. She stares at me still shocked. I am as well. Even more with my next move.

Alex's p.o.v

I stared up at Marcel, in shock with his sudden courage. He just described me in the most opposite way that I see myself, and is completely serious. I am about to talk when he suddenly moves closer to me and crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widen in shock but close immediately, wanting to just feel our lips together. They move in sync, his soft lips on my quivering ones. I feel a cool yet hot sensation on my lips. Like sparks, no matter how cheesy that sounds it feels like they're fire works going off. We pull away staring up at each other blushing madly. I try to look away, but fail because Marcel grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

" you're cute when you blush, how you smile into the blush" he smiled. I blushed even more.

"Look Alex I know we literally just met like two days ago but I have fallen for your kind heart that cares so much about me and I can't afford to loose you, so will you" he begins.

"W-will y-you be my g-girlfriend?" He asks. His confidence fading away, showing his sensitivity again. I nod frantically pushing my lips onto his again.

~~~~~~~~~~

WHOOOOOOOOOO WAY TO GO MARCEL. Anyways this chapter is defiantly dedicated to my best friend Zerina. I can tell she has wanted romance to go down so here it is. Anyways Love ya Zerina hope you like the chapter and before you say anything I will update but not sure when. So yea! Vote and comment, it would mean alot!