Chapter 55

Alex's p.o.v

I laid in the bed with my eyes closed. The blinding light from the open bits of the window blaring at me to get up. I fluttered my eyes open and stared at the clock for more than a minute, not really procesing anything at the moment. 

*10:06*

I sighed and flipped over, feeling a warm hand pressed against my bare waist. Staring up I came face to face with a sleeping Marcel, his green eyes fluttered shut, his brown hair a complete mess, and he was shirtless...scratch that, naked. I stared in confusion before realizing what had happened the night before, and that I was engaged now. I glanced at my left hand and saw the ring in more detail. The hoop was silver while the crystal blue stone complimented it. I hadn't even realized Marcel was awake until he talked.

"I got it blue to match your eyes" He smiled. I looked up at him and he was smirking tirdly. I gave him a shy smile before kissing him. He pulled away sudenly and I stared at him confused. 

"Unless you want seconds from last night I sudgest you not do that" He chuckled. I laughed and rolled out of the bed and over to the shower, really not giving a damn if he looked at me naked or not.

Marcel's p.o.v

She padded away content while I lay on the bed looking at the ceiling. Was she really checking out the engagment ring or did she just do that once she saw me beggin to stir? Does she like it? Why me? I shook the questions out of my head and brushed my fingers through my hair and got up to get dressed.

"Don't let me

Don't let me go

cuz i'm tired of sleeping alone" A voice sang from the shower. I walked over to the bathroom in just my boxers and pressed an ear up against the door and listened to Alex's melodic singing. 

"Your love is my turning page

where only the sweetest words remain" She sung. I listened in awe as she hit each note perfectly.

"Every kiss is a cursive line, every touch is redefined phrase

I surrender who i've been for who you are 

nothing makes me stronger than 

your fragile heart" She added. I suddenly heard the water turn off and I froze as she opened the door. She stared up at me shocked while I straightened up and kissed her again. 

"Why are you so perfect?" I asked into the kiss. I pulled away to catch the last bit of her blush before I pulled her towards the bed again. She dressed in one of my shirts, sweat pants, and jumper. We only had a second to go downstairs before the rest of our little 'gang' piled in. 

"Where on earth have you two been?!" Alison shouted. Alex and I stared in shock while they examined us.

"We invited you guys last night and you didn't show, what gives?" Perrie cut in. Alex and I stared in pure happiness and joy, Alex held her left hand to her lips to conceal her laughed while I chuckled lightly to myself. Perrie noticed the blue stone almost imediatly.

"Is that ring on the wrong finger?" She asked pointing to the ring. Alex bit her bottom lip to conceal the intense grin she wore and pulled her hand down before shaking her head. The room went silent before Danielle spoke up. And by spoke up, I mean yell at the top of her lungs.

"THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!" 

The girls all squealed and ran to Alex's side while all the guys walked over to me and congratualated me.

"Told you she'd say yes" Harry whispered as we watched the girls bombard Alex with questions. 

"I'm so blessed to have her" I sighed, as she glanced at me and mouthed and 'I love you' obviously earneing 'awes' from the rest of the girls. 

Sorry for the short chapter but the next one will be longer I promise, because there is a new charecter coming into the story. Someone very important. Anyways thank you guys so much for the reads, I just searched The Nerd Marcel in wattpad for the first time and I am the forth story!!! OMG thank you guys!! I love you all dearly and the comments that always make me want to cry with joy. Love you all and I'll update tomorrow, 

~Brenda