Chaper 25

Harry's p.o.v

I ran after her as soon as she drove away. A little late there Harry. I walked back into the house, sighing and brushing my fingers through my hair.

"What happened?" Marcel suddenly asked. Turning to him I saw the broom and dustpan in hand, I glared at him.

"What did you say to her?!" I asked, partly yelling. He looked at me confused, then darting his eyes to the ground. It really frustrated me that he was literally my reflected image and that he could be such an idiot sometimes.

"I said nothing to her, she saw a picture of you and me as kids and that was that. She must have thought my room was yours" he shrugged. I narrowed my eyes even more.

"That, or she knew it was your room" I assumed. He looked at me surprised, his eyebrows elevated a bit and his eyes widened just a tad.

"Are you seriously assuming that? She has never been even been here before and I have never mention anything here in this house. And that includes mum and dad!" He shouted angrily. My heart fell at the thought of my parents, but I pushed the thought out of my mind.

"W-what were you guys d-doing anyways" he asked hesitantly. I slightly smirked, hearing the old Marcel again that had probably been locked up in him all this time.

"I was just about to...you know" I mumbled. His eyes widened, I saw his jaw clench.

"I'm going to go clean my room, I dropped something" he said through clenched teeth. I nodded, not giving a shit before walking Into the living room, texting Louis.

Marcel's p.o.v

He tried to touch her. That dick. How could he? But then again, it's Harry it shouldn't surprise me. No wonder she looked so terrified when she came in, Harry might not have seen it but I did. Her legs were shaking and her bottom lip quivered a tad bit, enough for me to notice. How did I now know Harry would pull this? He's my brother! I could have stopped this, I could have barged in and stopped it. Poor Alex, she bolted immediately. I should be happy about that, at least she didn't go through with it. Then I would be a mess.

Sweeping the remaining shards of glass from under the carpet I thought of Alex's question.

"How did you guys go from happy and ecstatic to Harry beating you up so badly you end up in a hospital?"

I smiled. Hearing her voice in my head. I stood up from my current crouching position to the nightstand next to my bed. I opened the top drawer, and picked up a black composition notebook. Flipping through the notebook I found the song I had written about Harry and I. I read the song over a few times before picking up my phone and texting Alex.

To: Alex

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT HARRY!!!!!

I sat staring at my phone, waiting for any sort of reply. Then hearing a small ping.

From: Alex

It's ok :/ I feel bad I couldn't talk to you though. And I feel bad, in general feeling like Harry doing that is my fault.

I furrowed my eyebrows to the text. How was this her fault?

To: Alex

Not your fault Harry is a cheeky bastard. And I was wondering if you and I could possibly hang out tomorrow?

I got a reply almost instantly

From: Alex

Lol, YES. I have to go babe love you, see you tomorrow :)

I smiled at the text. Feeling extremely lucky that she was like this towards me and not Harry.

To: Alex

Love you too babe, and by any chance do you have a guitar or piano?

From:Alex

No piano but my brother left a guitar...

To:Alex

Perfect ;) love you

I didn't get a reply from her after that. Immediately I erased all the texts, just incase Harry checked my phone. I walked back to the remaining shards, picking up the dustpan and throwing them away in a close by garbage bin. I walked back to the picture, I dropped it once Alex bolted. Examining it I found myself getting a little upset, upset enough that I felt some tears. I never really did understand why Harry hated me so much. I always felt guilty for something I did, and every time I tried to approach him, he would send rabid dogs on me (Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn) preventing me from getting anywhere near him. It hurt.

"Marcel! Are you going to eat at all tonight or what!?!" He shouted. It had been years since he called me 'little brother' anymore. And I have to admit, I miss it.

"Yea ill be right there!" I called back. I heard the clinks of plates. Was he making diner? I set the picture back on the nightstand, before opening the door and walking downstairs. My stomach growled at the amazing aroma from the kitchen. I always just got Nandos and ate that, I hadn't had a home cooked meal since my mum and dad. And now that I think of it, I hadn't had a diner with Harry since then as well.

"Smells good Haz I mean Harry" I corrected. He looked away from the pot of spaghetti on the stove me smile slightly and lift an eyebrow. After a few more minutes or so he served the plates, and set one down at the table before taking his to the living room. I stared at my plate, having a meal that Harry cooked was surprise enough. So I guess it was too much to ask for Harry to eat with me as well. I ate in silence, alone before walking back upstairs and climbing into bed.

Harry's p.o.v

He called me Haz. His childhood nickname for me. I would have eaten with him, but I couldn't look him in the eye anymore. Not since I established that I 'hate him'. I really felt guilty after that, but I pushed the thought out of my head. Eating the rest of my diner watching football, hearing a door upstairs close. I opened my mouth to wish Marcel a goodnight but I couldn't force myself to, I was in too deep of 'hatred' towards him.

That night I fell asleep to me repeating the following words in my head.

'You hate him you hate him you hate him you hate him'

When in reality.

I didn't.