Chapter 19

Alex's p.o.v

Once school was over I walked over to my locker, and grabbed all of my stuff. I was about to close the locker when someone smacked into it. And by someone I mean an Irish blonde.

"Thanks for closing my locker, saved me .1 seconds" I joked. Niall chuckled looking towards the floor. I smiled before opening my mouth to speak again.

"So what's up?" I asked leaning up against the locker, putting the leftover books in my bag.

"I want to hear more about his whole 'get revenge' thing you said" he smiled.

"Why do you have something to pitch in?" I asked still smiling. He nodded, so completely serious on the subject. His smile had faded as he stared at my hand, that was currently placed on the locker.

"Well, mister Niall I didn't know you had this side to you. I just imagined you to be a leprechaun at the end of a rainbow, dancing to an Irish jig" I joked. Making him laugh yet again, he was so full of laughs it was adorable. But I didn't see him more than a friend so don't get me wrong, he's adorable but I need Marcel.

"I do know an Irish jig" he smiled. Before jumping up and dancing. I laughed, making him chuckle before he stopped.

"Ok then lets go to my house, no one is home so we can hang there" I smiled. He nodded before giving me and elbow to hook onto. I laughed before grabbing his arm, interlocking them and walking outside.

Niall's p.o.v

We walked out to her car. Before bumping into Harry.

"Where are you two going?" He asked walking over to us.

"My house" Alex smiled, unlocking my door before walking over to the drivers side and unlocking that door as well.

"To do what?" He asked.

"Harry calm down I'm not going to pull anything, I am having some trouble with some subjects and Alex is being nice enough to help me study" I explained. He glared at me, not taking the shit I was feeding him.

"Haz, I promise. We're not going to do anything wrong" Alex cut in. He sighed frustrated walking over to her, before planting a kiss on her lips. I saw the surprise and hesitation before she began to kiss back. I cleared my throat, feeling awkward and a little disgusted. Not at Alex but to Harry.

"Ok, see you tomorrow" he smiled. She nodded before climbing into the car, I did as well. We drove off out of Harry's view before she gagged and wiped her mouth.

"Oh, thank god I thought you liked the kiss!" I sighed. She shook her head furiously, before directing her attention back to the road.

------------1

Alex's p.o.v

We arrived home. I walked to the door and quickly unlocked it before stepping in and allowing Niall to come in. I walked into the kitchen, and he quickly followed behind.

"You hungry?" I asked. His eyes almost bulged out of his head, but he nodded frantically. I motioned my arm for him to look through the fridge while I walked to the table and layer out all of my stuff. About three minutes later Niall came back with a bag of crisps, an apple, a few carrots, and two bottles of water. I stared in shock as he opened the small to-go bag of crisp. He looked up putting a crisp in his mouth before even noticing my staring.

"Too much?" He asked.

"No, not at all. I eat a lot too, so I'm just shocked at the little amount of food you got" I explained. He chuckled.

"Well anyways, lets get started" he smiled. I nodded, and handed him a notebook with all of my ideas. He flipped through the pages before coming across a page titled 'taste of own medicine'. His eyes darted from side to side as he skimmed the page.

"I like this one!" He smiled looking up. I smiled before coming closer to him in order to see the book as well. The first note said, take his group away. The second one saying leave him with no one. And the final one saying leave him with nothing (Make Marcel the popular one).

"But there's one problem" he added. I looked up at him, allowing him to continue.

"Louis, he won't leave Harry. They've been best friends since the last year of middle school" he explained.

"Well then we show him Harry's real side, I don't know lets do something" I sighed.

"When we left school, you told Harry that we weren't going to do anything wrong. Isn't it wrong, to try and take his friends from him?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I didn't say what kind if wrong" I smiled. He chuckled and shook his head, before we returned back to ideas.

---------

It was 8:45PM when we finished. I quickly drove Niall home before driving back home. I walked into the kitchen and stared at the notebook. I flipped through our notes before seeing a small note scribbled down. Along with a number.

'Here's my number, please text me later and we can talk anytime :) you really are something Alex' -Ni

I smiled, and pulled out my phone before adding the number to my contacts. Immediately texting Niall.

To: Niall

Hey :) it's Alex

I set the phone down, only receiving a text seconds later.

From: Niall

Hey! It was great being able to hang out with you.

He was honestly way too sweet to be around Harry. Harry was mean and power crazed. And Niall was, flat out nice and kind. We talked for another two hours until I had to get go sleep.

To: Niall

Sorry Ni, I need to get to sleep. Ill see you tomorrow :)

From: Niall

Okay :( see you

I set my phone on my nightstand, before rolling over in my bed. Falling asleep, only thinking of the thought of having Marcel with me again.