Chapter 35

Ok, slight warning this chapter will contain some smut. If you feel uncomfortable with it just skip down to Marcel's p.o.v.

------------------

Niall's p.o.v

In a blur we went from the front door to Alison's room. I hovered over her, a hand on either side of her head and a leg on either side of her waist. I bent down and placed kisses along her jawline before returning back to her lips. We pulled away only for a second, while she removed my shirt.

"Like what you see?" I smiled, noticing her staring at me. She blushed and nodded before sitting up slightly to meet my lips.

"I missed this so much" I whispered, placing kisses along her neck and jawline, earning moans from her. I pulled away to remove her shirt, then proceeding to trail my tongue along her chest, only earning more moans. Her hands trailed from my back to my hair, making me groan as a response. I pulled her shorts off next, still trailing kisses along her neck.

"N-Niall" she began

"What's wrong babe?" I asked frantically. I pulled away and looked at her, my eyes completely widened.

"Get on with it" she demanded, her eyes full of want and lust. I smirked and placed one more kiss on her lips before she moved on to remove my trousers and I unclipped her bra.

"You're so beautiful" I whispered, dipping down to trail my tongue along her chest to the elastic of her panties. I removed them and she removed my boxers, I readied myself for the next blissful minutes.

Marcel's p.o.v

That went surprisingly well. Alison sat there and listened to every word Alex had to say, and she seemed pleased with Alex. Once they left Alex and I stayed together on the couch a while, listening to music while we talked some more. I laid, taking up the couch while she laid right next to me, while I held her.

"When's your birthday?" She asked.

"February 1st , 1994" I smiled, she nodded as if she was noting it down somewhere in her head.

"Yours?"

"September 22, 1993" she answered smiling, looking up at me with those beautiful blue orbs. I noted it down in my head somewhere.

"Feel free to not answer this, it seems sensitive but where are your parents?" She asked, hesitantly. I sighed, looking at her and smiling.

"You're lucky you asked me instead of Harry, he was always closer to my parents" I said, trying my best to push where they were in my head, because in all honesty I didn't know.

"Why?"

"He's the sports player, and I'm the smart one who can't kick a ball" I shrugged.

"I'm sorry" she said sitting up.

"It's not your fault, I was planning on moving out until-"

ping ping...ping ping

I sat in silence while Alex picked up her phone, she stared at it in shock making me stare at her in confusion.

"It's Harry" 

"Answer it or he'll suspect things" I said. She quickly pressed answer and brought the phone up to her ear, behind her hair.

"Hello?" 

There was mumbling from the other line then silence. Alex, brought the phone away from her ear and stared at it in shock and confusion. 

"He said he wanted me to meet him at the school, he wants to talk and then he hung up" She said staring at me. 

"why?"

"I don't know" 

I sighed and stared as she stood up and streched. Guess I'm going to have to follow her.

Niall's p.o.v

I laid next to Alison under the covers panting, she had fallen asleep almost instantly. Leaving me to smirk to myself, at the thought of what just happened. I flipped on my side and stared at her, her eyelashes curled elegantly over her flickering eyes. I smiled and slowly lifted myself to peck her forhead, only making her smile.

"You're awake?" I asked franticaly.

"Niall, it's 6 something. You really think i'm going to be sleeping?" She smiled opening her eyes and looking at me. I shrugged.

"I am exhausted but i'm not going to sleep, not after I just got my boyfriend back" She giggled. 

"You honestly don't know how much I love and missed you" I said, pulling her under my arm. 

"How much?" She smiled.

"I felt like everytime I saw you, a piece of me would die. I felt like my heart would clench and as if I was slowly dying and losing myself" I began, she stared at me in shock while I moved closer.

"But now that I have you back, I feel like I can breathe. I feel like I've been brought back from the dead, and that I have my missing piece back. And I am so grateful for that" I finished. Her bottom lip quivered slightly but she pulled me in for a kiss anyways.

"I love you" She whispered pulling away.

"I love you more"

------------

Hey guys! So here is the cheesy chapter, I really felt like Alison and Niall needed to be added into the story more. So I am begining to write my new story but I haven't published anything, it will be called Stay Away and it's going to be a Harry fanfic. Anyways thanks for the votes, comments, and reads! I really apreciate it. Love ya guys!

-Brenda