Chapter 43

Hey guys! so I have school tomorrow and I dont know about the update please dont hate me school is a little stressful in the beggining. But anyways, I will write tomorrows update as soon as I update this one ok? Maybe that will make it work out. Also, Have you guys had the Cool Mint Oreos? They  are amaZayn. If you dont like mint and chocolate than you won't like them but if you do like that combination GET THEM, they are soo good!! Anyways, im getting off topic, here is the chapter ill shut up now. 

Liam's p.o.v

I ran out of the lunch room to the courtyard. Slumping down in a bush so no one would find me. Too much was changing. Perrie came in the lunch room wearing sweatpants a loose teeshirt and no makeup on, which was the last hing I would think to see her in. Dani and I were still a little weird and that was because of Alex, Danielle has this idea that things will get better because of Alex. Harry and Marcel are suddenly brotherly again, Niall and Alison are ok after all of this. And Marcel is completely ok with Alex. But none of that bothered me as much as the last thing.

Leeroy. Had. A. Boyfriend.

I still remember the day he came out. I still loved him until he told my parents. 

Flashback

I sat in my room typing away on the computer. I had just met a wonderful girl named Danielle and I was sending her constant E-mails. Hearing a knock on the door I shut off the page and turned back to "homework"

"Come in" 

The door opened revealing a distressed looking Leeroy.  His real name was actually Ethan but for an odd reason he liked to be called Leeroy. I found it odd but loved him otherwise. 

"Hey Lee whats up?" I smiled. He shrugged looking upset, sitting down on the bed he began to cry. Immediatly I stood up and ran to his side. 

"What's wrong?" 

He sniffled and looked at me, his eyes puffy and red already. Indicating he had cried before coming in here. 

"Liam, I came in here about to tell you something but I don't think I can any more" He sniffled.

"Why is that Lee?"

"You're going to hate me" 

At the time I thought that was a joke. 

"No, I won't"

He sighed, taking in a shaky breathe before talking again. 

"Liam, I-I think I'm gay"  He said looking down at his hands. I stared at him blankly, expecting this. He always seemed a little different, it wasn't that he couldn't play sports, it wasn't the fact that he had a different sense in style. It was because I always seemed to find him checking out a guy at least a couple dozen times. 

"Say something" He whispered.

"I don't care that you are gay" I shrugged. He stared at me shocked.

"I mean, you are still my older brother who I look up to and love. Nothing will change that, even if you kill someone I will still love you" I smiled. He smiled back before crying again.

"What did mum and dad say?" 

"I haven't told them yet"

"you haven't?"

"you will always be the first person I tell Liam"

"When are you planning on telling mum and dad?"