Chapter 36

Marcel's p.o.v

I sat in the back of the car while Alex drove. We were on our way to meet Harry at school and I didn't want to risk being seen. 

"Can you wait in the car?" She asked still staring at the road.

"Of course babe" 

She smiled, and continued driving. The road was beggining to get dark, and the air was cold now. Alex stopped the car in the empty parking lot, scanning to find Harry. 

"Found him" She sighed looking at the school doors. I followed her eye sight and saw Harry standing there, with what seems like an angry Louis.

"What's Louis doing here?" I asked, not liking the situation one bit. 

"I don't know, I'll be right back babe" She smiled, opening the door and walking out to greet my brother. I stared as Harry talked, then Alex, then Harry, and then finally Louis cut in angrily. Before Alex turned around slowly and dissapointed, walking back to the car and starting it. 

"What happened" I asked. She backed out and I stared back looking at Harry, before turning back to Alex.

"He broke up with me" She smiled. My eyes widened, I felt a smile creep up on my lips.

Alex's p.o.v

I unlocked the car and walked out, my footsteps being the only noise I heard. 

"Whats up?" I smiled. Harry stood in silence, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Alex, I think we should take a break" He sighed. I stared at him shocked, and angry. Did he really take me away from Marcel for 2 or 3 weeks just to break up with me?!

"Why?" 

"I just think, we have nothing in common anymore" He shrugged. 

We've never jad anything in common but im not complaining. 

"Look, Alex just go. Harry needs a break" Louis cut in. I nodded before walking away, looking as dissapointed as I could. I climbed in the car and started it. 

"What Happened?" Marcel asked. I drove off before smiling. 

"He broke up with me" 

I saw him look bahind at Harry and Louis before turning back to me smiling.

Harry's p.o.v

I stared as she walked away. Something about her taking it well was bothering me. I watched as she climbed into the car, and I could tell she was trying her best not to smile. She drove off and I swear. For a second. 

I saw Marcel's head look at me.