Chaper (Turdy Seven) 37

Harry's p.o.v

"Did you see that?" I asked Louis, he looked at me in confusion and anger. I understand that he has been with me on this 100% and is angry that I just let her go, but come on he could be a little nicer.

"See what?"

"I could have sworn I saw Marcel peek out at us" I said, still looking at where the car had drove off. Louis' eyes widened as he stared at the same area I was staring at.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"You really think I would be lying about me seeing my own freaking brother?" I asked, in disbelief.

"If Marcel doesn't come home tonight, I need you to talk to Alex tomorrow about this" I added. He nodded, before walking off to the car while I trailed behind him slightly.

-------------

Louis p.o.v

As expected. Harry did text me that Marcel had not come home. I gripped the steering wheel a little harder thinking that Alex had known about all of this. Or did she? Was she just dating both of them for fun? I growled at the thought of her. Ever since she came along, there has been so much going on. Niall and Alison broke up, Zayn and Perrie have been weird, Danielle and Liam had been fighting so much, and Harry and Marcel have been somehow closer. It didn't seem like it but they were in a sense a little closer.

I pulled up into the school, angrier than I thought I would. The second I burst through the door, I saw Niall and Alison holding hands once again.

"Niall" I growled. He looked at me and smiled before whispering something to Alison and they walked off. I let out a frustrated sigh and proceeded to look for Alex. I found her in the corridor smiling and talking to the once again happy couple, pink headband, and Harry's brother.

"Alex, we need to talk" I said approaching her. She looked at me, her smile fading before nodding. She followed me to an empty hallway, in pure silence. Until I broke it.

"So you and Marcel were dating while you and Harry were dating?" I asked angrily. Her eyes widened, so I took that as a yes. Until they went cold and hard, full of anger.

"Why should you care?" She growled, as her eyed narrowed down slightly. I was taken aback but realized that she had just picked a fight with the wrong person.

"Because Harry is my best friend, and you betrayed him!" I shouted. She scoffed.

"I betrayed HIM!? I'm not the one who dressed like my brother in order to get a girl!" She retorted. My eyes widened and I stepped back. A gasp escaped my lips making her smirk.

"How the hell did you know that?" I asked.

"Oh for gods sake Louis I'm not stupid! You really think that I would be naive enough to believe Marcel would cuss at his first girlfriend?" She shouted, angrier by the second.

"Plus, to hell with Harry!" She added. That set something off. Before I knew it I had grabbed her up against a wall, pinning her down. She barley gasped. I guess she knew I would react to that, god she knows way too much.

"Don't EVER say that about my best friend!!" I yelled into her ear.

"And why is that Louis? Why do you care for him?" She asked calmly.

"I've been the one taking care of him!" I shouted.

"Isn't that his mums job?" She asked.

"It is but not since his parents left!!" I shouted. My eyes widened at all the information I had just dropped. I let her go and began to walk backwards. She rubbed the back of her head, smirking at me slightly. But her smirk soon dropped.

"What happened to his parents?" She asked, genuine concern in her eyes.

"Why do you care?" I asked. Scolding myself.

"Because I need to know"

"Why?"

"Because I'm trying to mend a broken pair of brothers!" She shouted. I stared at her blankly, taking in her features before sighing and sitting down next to her to talk. I sighed.

"I don't know too much"

She nodded. Still accepting any information she got.

"Harry was always so close to his parents. His mum in general, so when this happened he was devastated. All he told me was that his parents up and left in the middle of eighth grade, he told Marcel that they had gone on a business trip. But once we started high school he began to hate Marcel, he told me it was his fault his parents had left and that was it. I never brought the subject up again." I shrugged. She stared at the ground sadly.

"You really care for Marcel don't you?" I asked staring at her. She looked up at me and nodded.

"You don't even know the half of it Louis"

"I've been wanting to ask, what was your reason for getting close to Harry?" I asked, all my anger draining.

"I wanted to see if I could fix anything with Harry's friends while I was at it. I fixed Alison and Niall, all I need is Danielle and Liam, and Zayn with Perrie. If I was fixing Harry and Marcel I might as well fix the rest of you" she shrugged. I stared at her shocked. Here I was thinking she was a bitch when all she was really doing was mending the broken.

"You really are something Alex" I smiled standing up, extending my hand for her to take.

"I get that a lot" she giggled taking my hand.

"Can I help with Marcel and Harry? I never really like seeing them fight" I whispered. Her eyes lit up and she nodded, I gave her my phone to put her number in while I took hers doing the same. We gave our phones back to each other before going our separate ways.

----------

YAY two updates in one day!