Chapter 44

Leeroy's p.o.v

I watched as Liam stormed off after I introduced Carter. He was being a total ass about it but he could do what he wanted and I'll do what I want. Honestly speaking, it hurt that Liam didn't accept me anymore. The first day I came out he was ok with it and then the next he couldn't even look me in the eye.

I walked downstairs once I had woken up and gotten ready. I wore a normal muscle tee, black pants, red converse, and a pink headband I found from a while back. When I first got the headband it was because of a joke, but now I was glad to have bought it. Speaking of which, I needed to go shopping soon.

I sat at the table next to Liam. He looked down immediatly, only glancing at me from the corner of his eye. 

"Liam could you drive me to the mall today? I need to go shopping" I asked, smiling at him. He stared at his plate before even looking at me. 

"Y-you can go by yourself can't you?" He stuttered. He rarely ever said no when it came to the mall. Mainly because his little crush Danielle worked there and he could help her while I went on a shopping spree. 

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me to see Danielle?" 

He sighed and shrugged and nodded. It was the weirdest thing he has ever done. It was like if he was relived I asked, unsure about going, and craving to go. Did Danielle do something? 

~~~~~~~~

We pulled up at the giant shopping center and I imediatly ran inside. Liam trailed behind as I ran around shops getting all I could that I actually liked. It felt like a giant load was taken off of my shoulders when I came out. I could actually brethe now. 

I walked to the next shop when I came across a girl looking through dresses hesitantly. Her figure was very fitting and the dress would look good on her. I quickly ran inside and picked up the dress bringing it up to compare to her.

"You would look amazing in this By the way" I smiled. She looked at me confused before glaring at me.

"Is that a pick up line to get to me?" She asked offended.

"Oh sweetheart no. I'm gay" I laughed. She stared shocked before sighing relived.

"Thank goodness, I hate it when guys do that" 

"It's shallow and offensive I know! It's like, grow a pair and ask me out already!" I wailed flailing my arms, making her laugh. I handed her the dress and smiled kindly, noticing imediatly a brunette boy in dark clothes staring at her.

"That guy is checking you out by the way" I whispered. She turned around discreatly and back to me smiling.

"I've been trying to get his attention all god damn day!" She whispered to me half yelling.

"Well go get him! and then you can wear this dress on the date" I smiled. She blushed slighly and nodded, walking over to the boy and talking to him. I walked out of the store smiling like a mad man, meeting up with Liam who was staring at a random video game. 

"What was that?" He asked, not even looking at me in the eye.

"I helped a girl get a guy and an amazing dress, it will match her figure amazingly and-"

"Will you shut up, you're acting gay" 

I stared at him shocked. Since when was he the homophobic type? But I brushed it off anyways.