Chapter 33

Alex's p.o.v

I sat at the lunch table in complete boredom, staring down at my "nutritious lunch". Harry sat in between Liam and Louis, while I sat about 3 people away from him, in between Niall and Danielle. I didn't complain or make any efforts to get close to him but I still felt a bit bad. Not for him but for the next girl to date him, if she ever stops him in the middle of something he wants he will leave her.

"Alex can we talk?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up finding Alison. Her hair was up in a tight bun, while she wore a white shirt that said 'Monday you bastard' and a pair of black leggings and matching converse. I was about to nod when Harry cut in.

"What do you want Alison?" He snapped. I looked at him and pursed my lips, keeping in a smart ass comment.

"To talk to Alex....did you not listen?" She said. Not taking her eyes off of Harry, probably avoid Niall. I looked at the dirty blonde, who stared up at her in hope that she would glance down at him. She didn't.

"Stay away from my girlfriend Alison"

"Harry, calm down" I snapped staring at my tray. He shut up, and I could tell he was shocked. I looked back up at Alison and smiled genuinely. My hands found there way down to Niall's and I gave him a reassuring squeeze.

"Lets talk in the hall Alison"

She nodded walking away to the cafeteria doors. I looked at Danielle and Niall and smiled, not wanting to look Harry in the eye.

Louis p.o.v (SURPRISE)

What's her problem then?

Harry did nothing and she's being a bitch. I mean Harry has done bad things but who hasn't? And he's trying to keep her from finding to many things out.

"Oi, Harry aren't you going to do something?" I whispered to him. He turned to me and gave me a half smile.

"Ill just let her find out" he shrugged.

"WHY?" I whisper shouted. He went to so many lengths to get to her and now she's letting her go? What the fuck?!

"Ill tell you later mate, not here" he sighed. I narrowed my eyes at him but nodded. Too angry to speak.

Alex's p.o.v

I followed Alison outside sighing. My eyes widened as I found Leeroy and Marcel standing there as well.

"He won't say anything on the subject" Alison sighed.

"What subject?"

"You guys kissing in the music room" Leeroy announced with a smiled. Marcel and I shushed him immediately, looking around frantically making sure no one heard.

"Do you need a megaphone? Keep quiet Leeroy!" I whisper shouted.

"Why? You guys were open about it before" Alison asked, annoyed.

"Ill explain later just shh" I sighed. She glared

"You know Harry was Marcel that day right?" She asked.

"Of course I know that! I'm not stupid why do people keep telling me?!" I yelled. That took her back a bit.

"Then why did you?-"

"Ill tell you later, meet me at my house after school. All of you" I sighed. She nodded, annoyed and frustrated before walking off with Leeroy and Marcel.

Alison's p.o.v

SHE KNEW!?!

And why didn't they say anything to us? I thought we were there friends! I couldn't help but feel betrayed in so many ways. The fact that she did that to Marcel was sickening! But I guess she would tell us everything after school. So by then I could ask all the questions I wanted.

----------------

Hey guys, so my friend told me there are 2 copies of Chapter 31 if you guys have this problem I'm sorry I can't do anything about it, I deleted it but apparently it didn't work so I'm sorry. Please don't be angry! Anyways love ya guys!

-Brenda