Chapter 42

IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY. PLEASE DONT HATE ME!! D: D: D: D:

Marcel's p.o.v

I felt weak. Weaker then when Harry used to beat me up. I sat in Alex's arms crying and ignoring the explination Harry gave of the incindent that just happened.

"Marcel?" Harry asked suddenly. I didn't realize I had stood up until now.

"Ye?" I answered, not facing them.

"Do you want them so stay the night?"

Without hesitation I nodded. At least if Chris and mum desided to come back now, there would be more people to back Harry and I up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time it was 12 in the morning they had all fallen asleep. Harry taking up most of the couch while Louis laied on the floor and Alex was rolled up in a ball on the arm chair. I smirked standing up and picking her up. Walking upstairs she began to wake up.

"Shh babe go back to sleep" I whispered placing her on my bed and inside the covers. Sitting up she rubbed her eye and yawned, which in my opinion was the cutest thing she has done yet.

"Where?" She asked simply.

"Just go to sleep, I'll be right here" I assured her, she nodded and laid back down, falling asleep almost instantly. Chuckling I peeled off my shirt and trousers leaving myself in just boxers. I climbed in slowly, Alex cuddled up against me almost instantly. I placed an arm on her waist smiling.

"I remember when I was too afraid to even go near you, now I'm afraid of not being with you" I whisered. Obviously she didn't hear me but I didn't want her to.

"I love you" I smiled placing a kiss on her forhead before falling asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's p.o.v

"It's time to get up in the morning-" Marcel began, I held in my smile while Louis said something.

"That's not how you wake someone up"

"Then how?"

"LIKE THIS!" He shouted, jummping on the bed.

"ALEX GET UP GET UP GET UP!" He shouted. I flipped over and lifted my leg slighlty, making Louis fall instantly.

"OWWWWW" He wailed. I laughed sitting up, watching the feather haired boy roll around in pain.

"Lesson one, don't wake someone who could break you in one move like that" I smiled. Marcel chuckled staring at Louis.

"Yes ma'am" He said salluting me. I smiled before standing up and hugging Marcel.

"You look good in my clothes" he chuckled. I looked at him confused before glancing down at my clothes, finding myself in baggy shorts and a white shirt. Both, that where three sizes too big.

"How-"

"When you finally fell asleep I changed you, don't worry you still have a bra and panties on I just didn't want you to fall asleep in skinny jeans and a tight shirt. Sorry" he said sheepishly. I blushed, thinking that he had seen me almost fully naked.

"It's fine babe" I smiled, pecking a kiss on his cheek.

"Well, before this gets anymore gushy ill go tell Harry you're up" Louis cut in suddenly, Marcel and I smiled as he walked out the door.

Louis p.o.v

They were adorable. Marcel brought balance to Alex. And Alex brings balance to Marcel. I rememeber when Marcel was in the hospital, she was so irritable and angry but when he came back she was happy again. Same goes to Marcel. When Harry was with Alex, he was un afraid of everything, he gave her space even though he wanted her back and he didn't give a shit.