Chapter 35

A/N Sorry guys i know there hasnt been alot of Garrett in the last couple of chapters well actually no Garrett but as i said before i dont know anything about sports but hell be back soon i promise.)

Friday~

Seths POV~

I skipped riding the bus yesterday afternoon. I knew Tyler would be on the bus an i didnt want to have another fight.

"Seth are you sure you want to go to school?" My mom asks me while i slide my beanie onto my head easily.

"Yes mom, i dont want Tyler thinking he won besides Garrett will be home Monday." I smile.

"Isnt he taking you on a date tuesday and Wednesday? Over night, in some cabin." My mom smirks.

"Shut up." I glare at her ignoring the blush on my cheeks. My mom drops her smile.

"Just promise me youll be safe."

"Of course ill be safe Garrett will be there to keep an eye out for like burglars and stuff." My mom smirks slightly and my eyes widen realizing what she meant. "Mom! Oh my god! Im leaving!" I rush out the door shutting the door quickly cutting my moms laugh off.

"Stupid." I sigh and walks past my bus stop heading toward my school. I still didnt want to ride the bus. Tyler scares me. Im sure he would have badly injured me Yesterday if Lucy and Cj hadnt have helped. I keep wondering how Lucy opened the door, it was locked.

"Hey seth!" Cj yells waving her hand around. Lucy waves leaning against a stop sign smoking a cigarette. Cj puts her cigarette to her lip sucking in making the end of the cigarette glow a red orange. Are they even old enough to smoke?

"Hey guys." I stop next to them and Cj blows smoke out offering me her cigarette. "No thanks i dont really smoke." Cj frowns. I study her face then look at Lucy. I didnt even know what grades they were in. Lucy raises her eyebrow.

"Seth youre looking at us like we are a mystery you cant solve." She throws her cigarette butt on the ground and steps on it. Cj breaths in again making the end of her cigarette glow orange red then drops it stepping on it. She blows the smoke out then picks up her bag. Lucy starts walking and i follow.

"How old are you two?" I ask matching my pace to Cj and Lucy's. They hand their arms linked.

"im 18." Cj says happily.

"17" Lucy grumbles softly.

"Same." I say and they both look at me.

"Im 18 i mean." I blink then smile uneasily. They kinda scared me even tho i knew they wouldnt hurt me. Jazz comes out of no where tackling me. I fall and hit my head hissing in pain. I blink trying to get the black spots out of my vision.

"Seth are you okay?!" I hear Jazz ask frantically, her voice sounded off in the distance.

"Oh my hes bleeding." I hear Lucy say.

"I..Im fine." My words kinda tremble and i try to sit up but my eyes were heavy.

"Jazz go get his mom Cj call 911." Lucy kneels beside me holding the back of my head making my wince. "Dont go to sleep." Lucy demands and i open my eyes.

"Yeah my friend needs an ambulance." I can hear Cj say in a trembling voice. "Hes uh bleeding and i think hes going to pass out." I try to sit up again but fall backwards getting dizzy. My eyes start closing against my will.

"Seth stay awake dammit dont make me hurt you." Lucy slaps my face gently. My eyes close fully and i drift off into the welcoming darkness.