Chapter 23

(  sorry for the wait :P) 

Garretts POV~

I freeze when Seth's lips hit mine, i didnt know what to do. He was drunk, he didnt know what he was doing. He pulls away and frowns.

"What kind of kiss is that?" I blink a few times while he looks at me pouting. A kiss wasnt a big deal, right? It was just a kiss, it wasnt like i was taking advantage of him, I furrow my eyebrows thinking. Seth cups my face with his hands looking at me. "Please kiss me." He says softly looking me in the eyes. I sigh softly, what harm would it do. I put my hand on the back of his neck pulling his face to mine pressing my lips against his. He smiles against my lips brushing his tongue along my lip, it sends a shiver down my spine causing me to relax slightly. I brush my tongue along his running my hand down his back stopping my hand at the bottom of his spine, he straddles me kissing my neck.

"Seth maybe we should sto-"

"Sh." He mumbles biting my neck hard enough to make me wince. He kisses where he bit then lays his head on my chest. I stay still feeling him to relax on me.

"Seth?" I say softly. I smile softly when i hear his quiet snoring. "Goodnight." I kiss the top of his head wrapping my arms around him closing my eyes.